GTP_roadrunner Messages 640 Messages awan_afuqja Mar 21, 2011 #32 Heck, I even see roadrunner´s head staring at me
TenEightyOne Messages 20,685 Messages TenEightyOne Messages TenEightyOne Mar 21, 2011 #33 The lower cloud seems to say "Brembo"... but I see nothing else
GTP_roadrunner Messages 640 Messages awan_afuqja Mar 21, 2011 #34 TenEightyOne The lower cloud seems to say "Brembo"... but I see nothing else Click to expand... By the way, I´m hearing some voices in the background too, while looking at that picture: "race, you must race". Sad thing is I'm currently in my real-life grind...
TenEightyOne The lower cloud seems to say "Brembo"... but I see nothing else Click to expand... By the way, I´m hearing some voices in the background too, while looking at that picture: "race, you must race". Sad thing is I'm currently in my real-life grind...
TenEightyOne Messages 20,685 Messages TenEightyOne Messages TenEightyOne Mar 21, 2011 #35 GTP_roadrunner ...I´m hearing some voices in the background too, while looking at that picture: "race, you must race"... Click to expand... How odd... now I get that too!
GTP_roadrunner ...I´m hearing some voices in the background too, while looking at that picture: "race, you must race"... Click to expand... How odd... now I get that too!
GTP_roadrunner Messages 640 Messages awan_afuqja Mar 21, 2011 #36 TenEightyOne How odd... now I get that too! Click to expand... Ok, now I'm cool. Thought it was only me, always a good feeling to meet like-minded people I wouldn´t even have an idea how I'd told this my psychiatrist. You really saved me money on this, mate 👍
TenEightyOne How odd... now I get that too! Click to expand... Ok, now I'm cool. Thought it was only me, always a good feeling to meet like-minded people I wouldn´t even have an idea how I'd told this my psychiatrist. You really saved me money on this, mate 👍
Ru-fus Messages 399 Trolololololand Messages Rufie_drunk Mar 21, 2011 #37 IceMan PJN Click to expand... bored at work, quick 2 sec edit
GTP_roadrunner Messages 640 Messages awan_afuqja Mar 21, 2011 #38 Oh my goodness. I was afraid in what this thread will turn out. Grab your pens all webdesigners and let your fantasy go fly. In the meanwhile, I´ll continue listening to those voices in my head
Oh my goodness. I was afraid in what this thread will turn out. Grab your pens all webdesigners and let your fantasy go fly. In the meanwhile, I´ll continue listening to those voices in my head
viper-69 Messages 355 Messages Metro-Dyke Mar 21, 2011 #39 If you look real closely you should be able to just see it....kinda reminds me of the stig actually