Cappuccino Club Tokyo Special - gkgamer and Aaroh WINNERSFinished 

• Thread starter SmileyWRX
  • 55 comments
lol gamer, I joined that room for a bit, but figured there was something up when you weren't replying to anything. was running in the 1:59's, don't know how competitive that is, so would be good to know what you were managing?

Even i was in the 59's. Gamer was quick, was in 58's

lol gamer, I joined that room for a bit, but figured there was something up when you weren't replying to anything. was running in the 1:59's, don't know how competitive that is, so would be good to know what you were managing?
2 days ago, I managed to put 2-3 laps around 1'57"8xx, but yesterday I couldn't do better than 1'58"6xx

GTP ID / PSN ID / nr # / colour

JockeP22 / JockeP22 / #66 / Banana / Driver: Sebastien Loeb
iMRp95p1P0coeQG1h7_0.jpg

I think it's a first for online racing. Don't worry though, If I make it to the Turnaround race I'll be back to Green!

EDIT: Just to be awkward to you, I can't break a tradition. I'll be in Spirited Green Metallic!

EDIT 2: Loos like bad news. I've got some work that needs doing and I probably won't be able to make it. Sorry :( I'll try to make the turnaround event.

Last edited:
cgg
I think it's a first for online racing. Don't worry though, If I make it to the Turnaround race I'll be back to Green!

EDIT: Just to be awkward to you, I can't break a tradition. I'll be in Spirited Green Metallic!

EDIT 2: Loos like bad news. I've got some work that needs doing and I probably won't be able to make it. Sorry :( I'll try to make the turnaround event.
EDIT 3: :lol:

Back