Cappuccino Club Tokyo Special - gkgamer and Aaroh WINNERSFinished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter SmileyWRX
  • 55 comments
  • 4,995 views
lol gamer, I joined that room for a bit, but figured there was something up when you weren't replying to anything. was running in the 1:59's, don't know how competitive that is, so would be good to know what you were managing?

Even i was in the 59's. Gamer was quick, was in 58's
 
lol gamer, I joined that room for a bit, but figured there was something up when you weren't replying to anything. was running in the 1:59's, don't know how competitive that is, so would be good to know what you were managing?
2 days ago, I managed to put 2-3 laps around 1'57"8xx, but yesterday I couldn't do better than 1'58"6xx
 
good to know. I've got quite high downforce so reckon I'm losing out on the straights. Need to trim it down a bit.
 
I've changed my colour by the way to a candy apple red sort of colour. Can't remember the name, but it's certainly not green.
 
GTP ID / PSN ID / nr # / colour

JockeP22 / JockeP22 / #66 / Banana / Driver: Sebastien Loeb
iMRp95p1P0coeQG1h7_0.jpg
 
I think it's a first for online racing. Don't worry though, If I make it to the Turnaround race I'll be back to Green!

EDIT: Just to be awkward to you, I can't break a tradition. I'll be in Spirited Green Metallic!

EDIT 2: Loos like bad news. I've got some work that needs doing and I probably won't be able to make it. Sorry :( I'll try to make the turnaround event.
 
Last edited:
Tokyo special is ON

1472-4711-0038-4894-4486

Welcome :cheers:
 
cgg
I think it's a first for online racing. Don't worry though, If I make it to the Turnaround race I'll be back to Green!

EDIT: Just to be awkward to you, I can't break a tradition. I'll be in Spirited Green Metallic!

EDIT 2: Loos like bad news. I've got some work that needs doing and I probably won't be able to make it. Sorry :( I'll try to make the turnaround event.
EDIT 3: :lol:
 
Sorry I missed it, it would have been fun. :(
 
I'm sorry I missed it also. I'm missing everything at the moment! :(

Hope you run it again sometime. I'll keep it covered up in the garage for now.
 
Back