Cappuccino Club Tokyo Special - gkgamer and Aaroh WINNERSFinished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter SmileyWRX
  • 55 comments
  • 4,995 views
Messages
1,103
Slovenia
Maribor, GMT+2, Slovenia
Cappuccino Club ID: 1002373
Banner.jpg
Welcome

to


Tokyo Special

Capuccino by Suzuki.gif


Wednesday, 21th January
Time schedule.jpg

Schedule:
====================

18:50 -.- Qualifying: 10 min

19:00 -.- Race 1: Tokyo / forward - 30 min
20:00 -.- Race 2: Tokyo / reverse - 30 min


Car specs.jpg

Car number: Base type A, typeface B

Gran Turismo Club ID: 1002373

Room Name: Cappuccino Tokyo Special

Start Type: Grid start with false start check

Grid Order:
Race 1: Fastest first
Race 2: Reverse grid based on previous race results.

Boost: OFF, Penalty: OFF

Tyre/Fuel depletion: FAST

Grip reduction: REAL

Damage: LIGHT, visible: OFF

Slipstream: REAL

Driving line: ALLOWED

Tuning: ALLOWED

ABS: OPTIONAL = 1

rest: OFF

1x mandatory Pit Stop

Tires: Sport Hard



Suzuki Racing.jpg



Track.gif


**********************************

Fair gentlemans driving expected.

GTPlanet OnLine Racing (OLR) Rules & Guidelines


No cutting, two wheels on the track at any time.


Sign in details:

GTP ID / PSN ID / nr # / colour


Welcome.jpg


Entry list:


1. SmileyWRX / SmileyWRX / 13 / GT6 Polarized 024
2. JockeP22 / JockeP22 / #66 / Banana / Driver: Sebastien Loeb
3. cgg / cgg199 / 48 / Candy apple (not green)
4. Aaroh007/ AarohRavindra / 44 / TBC
5. IfAndOr / IfAndOr / TBC / TBC
6. gkgamer / gkgamer / 27 / Hideous greenish
7. buybon355 / buybon355 / 77 / indigo blue
8. Wayne Gratiot / WheelerTurner / 99 / Reflex Spice
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.

Suzuki Team Racing.gif


​
More info about Cappuccino Club - > all welcome 👍

Our event will be finished in time, so we can join the Classic Mini Racing Club by @FergusMik


Race car real.jpg
​

 
Last edited:
Great, we have race "Double cappuccino in Tokyo"
 
I'm going to put my name down for this. Sounds like fun!

cgg/cgg199/48/Limelight with Black-eye Purple Metallic wheels
 
cgg
I'm going to put my name down for this. Sounds like fun!

cgg/cgg199/48/Limelight with Black-eye Purple Metallic wheels

Thank you and welcome mate. :cheers:

Entry list updated
 
I've got the car painted and nearly ready (no setup yet). I'd love to have a go but the time might be a little early(!) for me though. I'll do my best to attend.


(Due to the limited numbers, is it definitely on this week?)
 
Man this looks like a great race to be part of, however the day / Time doesnt work for me. Good Luck Everyone in the race! 👍
 
I've got the car painted and nearly ready (no setup yet). I'd love to have a go but the time might be a little early(!) for me though. I'll do my best to attend.


(Due to the limited numbers, is it definitely on this week?)

Would be great to have full grid.
Maybe we do it next week. 👍
 
So no race tonight it will be next week?
 
Man this looks like a great race to be part of, however the day / Time doesnt work for me. Good Luck Everyone in the race! 👍


We go next week @Ph1sher welcome to join 👍
 
lol gamer, I joined that room for a bit, but figured there was something up when you weren't replying to anything. was running in the 1:59's, don't know how competitive that is, so would be good to know what you were managing?
 
Back