Car Build Contest Poll: PEARLESCENT (Test Round) (Winner: girabyt3)

• Thread starter Stephan
  • 36 comments

Car Builds Contest: Pearlescent (Test Round)

• Mazda RX8

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Toyota Supra

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Nissan 240SX

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Pontiac GTO

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mitsubishi 3000GT/GTO

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I voted the RX-8. I like the color-coordinated wheels, the spoiler, and the neons.

I really liked the 240 parts selection, but the color choice is too dull, and in this case I can't see most of the detail. For all I know someone's cock could be painted on the side of the car and I wouldn't know it LOL ;) If I can't see the detail then I can't feel comfortable about voting for it...

The Supra and 3000GT are both close 2nds for me. There's nothing wrong with the design of the GTO beyond the simple fact that it's a GTO, and therefore one of my least favorite cars in the NFS franchise. Sorry rallymorten ;)

Please take my comments in good humor, they aren't meant to be overly critical ;)

May I make a suggestion to everyone? More pictures of each car wouldn't go amiss. Some of you have listed parts that we can't even see to appreciate... Moar pics! Moar pics!
I've seen your designs before so would you like to join in the next round?

And yes I will be adding more pics but then again it would make it harder for mobile users to look due to lag.

I've seen your designs before so would you like to join in the next round?

And yes I will be adding more pics but then again it would make it harder for mobile users to look due to lag.

I'm sorry but I can't join as I don't have NFSU2 anymore and doubt I could get it to run on Windows 10. But thank you for inviting me... I wasn't sure if voting is open to anyone or just those participating.. but I always enjoy looking at other people's custom creations.

I didn't think about mobile browsing - good point.

I'm sorry but I can't join as I don't have NFSU2 anymore and doubt I could get it to run on Windows 10. But thank you for inviting me... I wasn't sure if voting is open to anyone or just those participating.. but I always enjoy looking at other people's custom creations.

I didn't think about mobile browsing - good point.
NFSU2 works well with Windows 10. I happen to be a W10 user as well and it works.

Voting and participating is open to everyone. :)

And the voting is now closed so congratulations @girabyt3 for winning the test round. Now onto the next theme.

Keep the creativity going guys!

Well, that went worse than expected. Not even a pity-vote for The Un-Mighty V8 :lol:

I take it the winner of a theme gets to decide the next but cannot actually compete in it?

^^^ Hey man, that's an LS-V8 I'll have you know... there's nothing un-mighty about it ;)

As an owner of two Pontiacs myself, it's nothing against the brand.... I just always though the GTO was very plain in the looks department, and as such, seemed an apt reminder of the worse days of General Motors Corp. :cheers:

Well, that went worse than expected. Not even a pity-vote for The Un-Mighty V8 :lol:

I take it the winner of a theme gets to decide the next but cannot actually compete in it?
Since the next theme is still a test round (which will be the last test round), I chose the theme and the winner can still compete. Rules will be fully implemented after the last test round.

Back