Car choice for final menu series

• Thread starter Rosinbag1
  • 16 comments
United States
United States
Have completed all the menu chapters on GT 7 except the last one. Anyone completed that one care to share which car they used for the final chapter series of races?

I used NSX rally car with turbo to reach 800hp. Was easy, considering this is the last race I should've picked something less powerful to get more of a challenge maybe. I've noticed all group b car have very little PP for their power.

I bought the 1m credit Gr.3 '18 Ford GT to use for it, as I was interested to see what that car is like. You might want to go for intermediate tyres, as limping around Le Mans in the rain with RS tyres wasn't much fun. I'm not sure I could recommend the car I used as I spun out a few times, as the car mostly seemed super grippy and stable but sometimes went into a slide I couldn't recover from.

I used NSX rally car with turbo to reach 800hp. Was easy, considering this is the last race I should've picked something less powerful to get more of a challenge maybe. I've noticed all group b car have very little PP for their power.
Sounds like a good choice. Thanks

I bought the 1m credit Gr.3 '18 Ford GT to use for it, as I was interested to see what that car is like. You might want to go for intermediate tyres, as limping around Le Mans in the rain with RS tyres wasn't much fun. I'm not sure I could recommend the car I used as I spun out a few times, as the car mostly seemed super grippy and stable but sometimes went into a slide I couldn't recover from.
That car does seem appealing to get

GT-R '17 embarrassed the competition for that championship, like probably 30 seconds ahead bad. I imagine the NISMO version would be even faster if you want to buy it instead of driving the free regular version but you really don't need it. Honestly, the way that pp in this game seems to function, road cars tend to pack a bit more punch for a given pp than the race cars. Personally I would pick a really nice road car that you enjoy and tune it up. You'll probably be better off than the similarly underpowered race cars. Just adjust your LSD settings so it's not too much power to handle and it's easy mode.

Last edited:
Just so everyone is aware , the rain at Le Mans is hit or miss, i didn't see rain until my 4th time there,and i was screwed,couldn't corner, crashed going down the back stretch, the AI pitted,changed tires, and caught/passed me, think i finished 7th.
So i went and bought intermediates and heavy wet tires,next race it rained again, i pitted,put on inters,came out of pit, did first hard left hander at slow speed and went off track.
When i checked my tires before the next race i was still on RS tires,so it doesn't look like the tires were changed even though i watched pit crew put on new tires.
The last 2 times there it hasn't rained but the next time it rains i'm going to put heavy wets on and see if they actually change.

It's part of my grinding routine and once i get enough credits in the bank,i'll start buying and running every Gr.3 car thru the World GT Series,it's a great ride in the Mazda RX-Vision GT3 but i can't wait to see how all the rest feel :cheers:

The pre order Supra with Racing Softs. It's a dream to drive. It pissed down rain at Sarthe lap 2 and still won comfortably. I'm going to give it another run over the weekend on hards and detune it to the pp maximum in the other Gr3 races for a bit of a challenge.

I used the Porsche 917 Living Legend. You can lower the power, add weight, and bring the gears in really close to fit the PP requirements. It means it'll tap out at something like 240km/h, but it will still manage to make mincemeat of the opposition with its superior handling and acceleration.

I used the Porsche 917 Living Legend. You can lower the power, add weight, and bring the gears in really close to fit the PP requirements. It means it'll tap out at something like 240km/h, but it will still manage to make mincemeat of the opposition with its superior handling and acceleration.
That is a great car

I used the X2019 earned from getting All Gold in S License. Minimum downforce, ECU and power, maximum ballast to the front to take Racing Softs. Demolished the AI in the corners with enough speed to slipstream them down the straight until I can dive them at the next corner.

Did you tune it at all?

Back