Car companies you want more of (multiple choice)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Classic Anycar
  • 22 comments
  • 1,401 views

Car companies you want more of

  • General Motors

    Votes: 19 30.2%
  • Ford Motor Company

    Votes: 26 41.3%
  • Chrysler Corporation

    Votes: 18 28.6%
  • American Motors

    Votes: 13 20.6%
  • Ferrari/Porsche/Lamborghini

    Votes: 49 77.8%
  • Citroën/Renalut/Peugeot

    Votes: 13 20.6%
  • SEAT

    Votes: 12 19.0%
  • Opel/Vauxhall/Holden

    Votes: 19 30.2%
  • Saab/Volvo

    Votes: 20 31.7%
  • Volkswagen/Audi/Mercedes/BMW

    Votes: 26 41.3%
  • Alfa Romeo/Lancia/Maserati/FIAT

    Votes: 20 31.7%
  • Subaru

    Votes: 10 15.9%
  • Nissan/Infiniti/Datsun

    Votes: 12 19.0%
  • Toyota/Lexus

    Votes: 9 14.3%
  • Honda/Acura

    Votes: 10 15.9%
  • Mazda

    Votes: 10 15.9%
  • Daihatsu

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Hyundai/Kia/Daewoo

    Votes: 8 12.7%

  • Total voters
    63
Messages
360
I finally found out how to do multiple choice. So now you can pick away for the companies that you want emphasized.
 
Drat, I forgot Britain. I need the following added.

Jaguar/MG/Rover/Aston Martin

Rolls Royce/Bentley
 
Maybe you should ask a mod to just do
Japan
America
Italy
France
Germany
etc...
 
*McLaren*
Maybe you should ask a mod to just do
Japan
America
Italy
France
Germany
etc...
Japan





and Nissan/Datson/Infiniti for the poll.
 
Laaaaaaaaaaamborghini!

Lamborghini!

PD, are you listening?! Lamborghini!!

*jumps up and down with a big sign* Lamborghini!!
 
I think Honda is the bestest.
 
Here's a tickmark for Jaguar/MG/Triumph/etc. Britain and Australia need some better representing, especially if Kazunori-sama is intending to bring us the history of racing on a BluRay disc. Oh, and what Bossman said.

You poll look better to you now that everyone isn't drawn to the Big Missing Pieces?
 
Multiple choice this time, a much better idea.
 
I think the Japanese companies are already well represented as it is (about 1/3 of all cars in GT4 are Japanese), so emphasies on the others, please!
 
How about some older F1 cars? Before the wings.:grumpy:
 
Team666
I think the Japanese companies are already well represented as it is (about 1/3 of all cars in GT4 are Japanese), so emphasies on the others, please!
Cause Japan makes alot more cars then alot of other countries, and you see alot more of them, and in real life you can do ALOT more with them.
 
I would like to see Ferrari and Lamborghini present in this game. There are a lot of japanese cars, and there are some supercars missing. Not that I like Ferrari, neither do I like Lambo, but even here in Portugal, we see those cars, so, if they exist, they should be present in the game.
 
Raimundo
I would like to see Ferrari and Lamborghini present in this game. There are a lot of japanese cars, and there are some supercars missing. Not that I like Ferrari, neither do I like Lambo, but even here in Portugal, we see those cars, so, if they exist, they should be present in the game.
It's not just a case to just put iti n a game, it's the ability to get the license from the consumer, they can't just put anycar in a game, they hve to threw legal ****, and high end cars would cst more, and would be harder to get, but since EA's license with Ferrari, Lamborghini, and Porsche, are almost up, we might be seeing these cars in the next input of GT, so if your so stuburn about Ferraris and Lamborghinis, look at it this way, if your so mad that there not in the game, play NFS for the Lambos and Porsches, and Forza for the Ferraris. Simple eh?
 
I voted for all of the non-Japanese groups because, as we all know, they already comprise the biggest chunk of the lineup.

Oh, and I'm also giving write-in votes to independent "botique" manufacturers (Noble, Panoz, Venturi, Ariel, Spyker, Marcos, DeTomaso, etc.), gone-but-not-forgotten British marques (ERA, Triumph, Morris, Austin, Rover, MG, Hillman, Sunbeam, Wolsley, Austin-Healey, etc.), Studebaker (Pretty please, Kaz?), Tucker (No "automotive encyclopedia" is complete without it.) and Eastern European marques (Tatra, ZIL, Moskovich, Skoda, Autovaz, etc.), just for the hell of it. :D
 
GO JAPAN! they should make a simulator game with all of the Japanese cars ever invinted. i hope GT turns just into that game.
 
1. FORD COBRA DAYTONA

2.FERRARI

3.LAMBORGHINI

4.More legendary racing cars the likes of: Ferrari 250GTO, Miura, etc...

5.DRAGSTER CARS

6.HOT RODS
 
1. FORD COBRA DAYTONA

2.FERRARI

3.LAMBORGHINI

4.More legendary racing cars the likes of: Ferrari 250GTO, Miura, etc...

5.DRAGSTER CARS

6.HOT RODS
 
Dude, I wouldn't have even thought of AMC, but that's an awesome idea. I'd love to see Javelins, AMX's and of course the prize car model, the S/C Rambler. You know there'd be a Pacer or Gremlin too, just for laughs.
 
Back