Car Damage doesn't go away..

  • Thread starter Thread starter Slickrich
  • 6 comments
  • 1,400 views
Messages
2
United States
United States
Is there any way yo fix your car once it's damaged? I hate that I have to keep looking at the scratchs and broken headlights. Please help and thank you in advance.
 
I've noticed this too. There is no feature to wash or repair your vehicle. I thought maybe you'd have to do a new paint job in the Livery editor, but even after doing so the car has all the same scratches and dirt.
 
I just replay on an Arcade Time Trial to repair the car. I presume it also works for other Arcade options.
 
This is potentially a massive plus if it applies to Sport mode.
 
I love that damage shows on the car after the race in showroom! I don't want PD to change it. As someone else mentioned, if it bothers you just do a time trial to clear it.
 
I just replay on an Arcade Time Trial to repair the car. I presume it also works for other Arcade options.
Do I have to go through the pit stop or just race? Thank you for your reply
 
Do a short Time Trial, Exit and do a Replay of the Time Trial you just did.
 
Back