H HoneyBadger Messages 211 Va Dec 14, 2013 #1 GT5's demo feature was handy for listening to the sound of a car before you purchased it. How does one access the demo feature in GT6? If its not available, is there a way to listen to the sound of a car before purchasing?
GT5's demo feature was handy for listening to the sound of a car before you purchased it. How does one access the demo feature in GT6? If its not available, is there a way to listen to the sound of a car before purchasing?
LeadFootLiam Messages 2,790 Vancouver, BC Messages liampage123 Dec 14, 2013 #2 I don't think you can. However I mainly used the demo feature in GT5 to learn about the car and how it was developed.
I don't think you can. However I mainly used the demo feature in GT5 to learn about the car and how it was developed.