Car drawings

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pebb
  • 3,550 comments
  • 543,616 views
hmm i might give this a go, i might toon it seen as vips gone serious
 
VIPFREAK
Glad you like it... any changes you want me todo? erm... I don't do wheels all that well so don't expect much. :indiff:

Nope it looks great, just make the wheels look good enough...do what you can. I'm not really the one to critique.
 
Holy crap again! I love it.
 
ya they will work, they look pretty close to the ones that are on there now.
 
(G)
Finding a good place to just sit and draw is hard. I haven't found one myself for nearly 2 years. Practice wherever you can.
I mainly draw why lying on the ground ok my next peices of work which is all for friends, so I be taking a bit longer on these:

Ford Escort Costworth
Honda Integra
BMW X5
 
BlazinXtreme
ya they will work, they look pretty close to the ones that are on there now.

:lol: oh really, that's good. I pulled them out of my ass. :dunce:
 
Ill be starting on a Lambo Package ( i will have 5 lambos in the pic, murcelagio, diablo, muria, countach, gallardo ) .
 
I've got a challenge for anyone who wants to take up the offer:


Make a 1999 Tercel look good without being too ricey. Whoever wins gets my undying respect.
 
:odd: well... I'd probably make it looks something like a TRD tercel and by then it's getting ricey. I'm sure Azureman will come in and stand up for it though. :lol:
 
I did this last week... it took me about 4 hours total, broken up into a couple late-night sessions. Lots of erasing done.

It's a 1987 Buick Grand National, with reference off of a model box. The reference pics. were at different angles then the drawing.
I attempted to make the front wheel look turned, as if countersteering. I did not add any background/smoke and no shading because I knew I would screw it up.



It's not a very good scan, either. I need to learn to use my scanner better.

Edit - The Full-size picture on Imageshack is about the size of the drawing in real life.
 
PS
I've got a challenge for anyone who wants to take up the offer:


Make a 1999 Tercel look good without being too ricey. Whoever wins gets my undying respect.
Oh nice challenge.
 
My lastest peice which I drew for a friend, and it is the Ford Escort Cosworth.

 
Sooo??? Anyone going to take me up?

And by ricey, I mean no giant wings, 20'' chrome dubs, 5'' exhaust pipes etc. It can have a kit, or bumper swap, new hood, etc. just so long as it's no too flashy.

So, who wants some undying respect? :lol:
 
I know what ricey means anyway before you replied. I may take up the challenge when I get some time mate.

Ok my next peice I be starting next week is the Honda Integra, then a week after that I move onto the X5.
 
Sorry for the lack of artwork of late been busy playing BF2 and using GT4 Photomode a lot of late.
 
I love CARtoons.. I remember about 20 years ago there used to be a publication here called CARtoons. It was a comic with amateur drawings sent in too.. ahhh, the memories.. must have been about 6..






1...
 
So, I felt like drawing out of the blue and miraculously was able to draw something. :dopey: here's the best 2 out of the 5 I did.

 
interesting cars there, i think the side view of the first is a bit short
 
TVR&Ferrari_Fan
Sorry for the lack of artwork of late been busy playing BF2 and using GT4 Photomode a lot of late.

It's ok. The tercel isn't going anywhere soon. ;) :lol:
 
TVR&Ferrari_Fan
My lastest peice which I drew for a friend, and it is the Ford Escort Cosworth.


Wow you've improved a bit! Take a look back at the start of this thread... :indiff:
 
I be finally working on a new peice in the matter of this week or next week.
 
Right I,m going to start work on drawing the TVR Sagaris. I take as long as I need too, to get it looking nice in drawing form mates.
 
Here is my lastest peice it is of a TVR Sagaris.

 
Just some recent drawings...

charger6rg.jpg

drawa1107zf.jpg
 
Thanks, yeah I came back to get this car draw goin while I still have skills. :dopey: :lol:
 
VIPFREAK
Thanks, yeah I came back to get this car draw goin while I still have skills. :dopey: :lol:
Why? Did you predict you'll break your wrist in a few weeks? ;)
 
Back