Car for the expert DTM race for my white FGT

Messages
135
Messages
Grabiha
My white FGT for 1 car that can win the expert DTM race.. Hopefully the Audi r10.. or offers please?
 
the touring race.. the one in the center of everything..
The race you speak of is in Extreme not Expert. I beat that with my
Mercedes-Benz 190 E 2.5 - 16 Evolution II Touring Car '92 very easily.
 
I have a Lexus IS F Racing Concept that is aloud in the race.
 
That makes no sense to me why that is because obviously it's a Lexus(Jp) but then again the Nomad Lamborghini is a JGTC car.
 
Just look in the requirements for that race, the Lexus is in there.
 
I didn't think the R10 was allowed....
 
It isn't, it's a touring car race, not Le Mans.
 
Just look in the requirements for that race, the Lexus is in there.
I'm not saying that one can't take that Lexus in there because one of my friends used that car for that race.
 
My white FGT for 1 car that can win the expert DTM race.. Hopefully the Audi r10.. or offers please?
Audi R10 is not allowed in that race.

You need a DTM car, CLK Touring car, Audi A4 or ABT TT Toruing car, Astra, Calibra, Lexus ISF Racing Concept or other such car. I have them all but can not trade anytime soon.

You can buy the Lexus from the new car dealership though.
 
Back