Car of the game

  • Thread starter Thread starter 05XR8
  • 78 comments
  • 5,167 views
Messages
57,441
Australia
Australia
In your opinion, what has been the car of the game for you. Visually, handling, customisation, etc. it's a personal choice.


My car of the game is the Roadster TC. Matte black with black gloss Volk TE37s. It does pretty much everything handling wise. It's open top motoring at its finest. All the gauges work( watching the oil pressure gauge fluctuate will climbing the crest at Trial Mountain after the tunnel is just one of those details of realism). It has good views during replays and it has pop up lights!

What's your car of the game?
 
Mazda RX-7 TC. Awesome handling at any HP. Possibly the best on CS tyres IMO.
 
Three way tie.

Ford Mark IV
Ferrari P-33
Jaguar XJ13
 
For good customization: McLaren F1

General Racing: 2010 Subaru Impreza

Dirt Racing: Lancia Stratos Rally Car.

Visuals: The Lamborghini Adventator. Nice design with or without Aero kits.

For fun: The Mitsubishi Lancer RM. Understeer makes it challenging but fun thanks to its acceleration.
 
+1 for OP

The Mazda MX5 TC is one of the cars I enjoy very much in 3D. At a setting of 5/.90 the rear view mirror protrudes a little out of the TV, and being a convertible makes the interior view even nicer. The car is a joy to drive with very nice sound.
 
Lotus Carlton. Nothing like a big sedan murdering the competition.
 
Red Bull X2010 S. Vettel, it got me through most of the game at first, then I went back and did it with more realistic cars.
 
The car of the game for me is Xanavi gt-r. It has opened my eyes!
 
Before DLC: TVR V8S
After DLC: Mazda Roadster TC
 
BMW 2002? Haven't driven it but looks beast!
 
Holden Monaro I love the car.
 
Red Bull X2010 S. Vettel, it got me through most of the game at first, then I went back and did it with more realistic cars.

I agree, once you learn to drive it properly you can never truly go back.

BMW 2002? Haven't driven it but looks beast!

Ive got two.
Green one and a white one.
Dropped and 3.5 camber on front and 2.5 on back looks hella flush
 
My favorite car hasn't changed. It's the Mazda 787B. In many cases, it isn't the best performer of similar class cars, but I just have more fun with it than others.
 
Camaro Z28 RM. Hugger orange, number 7.
 
If I had to choose, it would be a tie between the Mitsubishi FTO Super Touring Car and the HKS CT230R.

The FTO Super Touring Car is pretty hard to describe. Perfect will do for the moment. Unfortunately PD went and cocked it up by fitting a dodgy sound in an update as a replacement for the previous roaring noise so it lost some credibility there.

The CT230R is one crazy thing. Tune it up and next to nothing accelerates faster, I swear.
 
Ferrari 458 Italia.
 
The CT230R is one crazy thing. Tune it up and next to nothing accelerates faster, I swear.
You might like this then.... thanks to a glitch on GT a while back, some cars could be taken into dirt and snow events when they weren't supposed to. This beauty got in the top 100 too, although I can't remember exactly where it ended up:

​
 
Red Bull X2010 S. Vettel, it got me through most of the game at first, then I went back and did it with more realistic cars.

With you on that one:tup:

But seriously - RS 6 Avant '08 - fully maxed.....smokin!:scared:
 
You might like this then.... thanks to a glitch on GT a while back, some cars could be taken into dirt and snow events when they weren't supposed to. This beauty got in the top 100 too, although I can't remember exactly where it ended up:

I had a CT230R able to do that once...and then I sold it in favor of a fresh one.
 
Toyota 2000 GT. 1967 I think. Just discovered it a few days ago. Before that Mazda Furai.
 
The Scion FR-S is my favourite car, it's so fun!
 
Back