Car of the Week 228: COTY GTS Finale

• Thread starter Racer283
  • 3,110 comments
I’m really enjoying reading through this thread, and I was hoping you’d be willing to let me jump in! I’m a part time college student with 2 jobs, so I may not be available for a bunch of races, but I’d definitely enjoy writing up some reviews for the COTW if that’s ok with you guys!
Absolutely, welcome along!! :cheers:

I’m really enjoying reading through this thread, and I was hoping you’d be willing to let me jump in! I’m a part time college student with 2 jobs, so I may not be available for a bunch of races, but I’d definitely enjoy writing up some reviews for the COTW if that’s ok with you guys!

Welcome :) I look forward to your input! The more the better! The COTW reviews are my favorite

Here’s my review of this week’s COTW; the RUF CTR3.

This car is not a Porsche. Not even close. You’ll learn that the second you apply full throttle a millisecond too soon coming out of a corner and find yourself going sideways with a factory pillars worth of smoke pouring off the rear tires. Porsche’s are refined creatures, while this RUF is more the sort of creature that a knight would go fight to save the princess.
The RUF CTR3 feels like the sort of car that was built around its powerhouse of an engine. While it’s not a very passionate sounding engine, the results speak for themselves. There are very few cars that can keep up with this thing. However, it’s clear that this car had to be designed with the foremost goal of putting this power down, and handling could be dealt with afterwards. In a straight line, the CTR3 hooks up and pulls hard, despite its rear wheel drive, and remains stable throughout. Approach a corner though, and the brakes feel somewhat inadequate for the amount of speed they’re tasked with scrubbing off. They’re not bad brakes per say, but they simply don’t stop the car as quickly as one would hope. Entering the corner will introduce immediate and surprising amounts of entry understeer. In general, if you go around a corner without much throttle, you’ll be fighting understeer the entire way through, and unlike most cars in GT Sport, trail braking doesn’t seem to elevate the issue. However, do not for one second think that applying a boot full of throttle to rotate the car a bit will help, because it will swing the car sideways and it’ll just slow the car down. Surprisingly, I found the oversteer to be quite predictable and controllable once I got used to it, but it’s a far slower way around the corner. If I had to guess why the car handles the way it does, I would put a large amount of blame on large rear tires and a tight limited slip differential. Both great for helping the car put its power down in the straights, but the diff would be problematic when trying to corner on power. Some tuning could alleviate this no doubt, but I haven’t really had time to tune and tinker with this particular vehicle. In the low speed corners, the RUF isn’t too bad for understeer, you can usually balance it with the throttle nicely, but the faster you go, the more the car pushes through the corners. This is due to the downforce pushing down in the rear wheels, no doubt to help this thing remain stable at speed.

Personally, I never fell in love with this car. I set some extremely fast laptimes with it (I have a personal time trial leaderboard that I’m working on for supercars at Suzuka, and the RUF is currently at the lead) but it never really made me want to drive it more. I gained a massive respect for the car, it demands a focused and talented driver, a steady hand, a very gentle throttle pedal, and a whole load of bravery, but I can’t help but think that if they had gone a tad easier on the power and focused a bit more on the handling aspect of this car they could have had something much nicer to drive. It’s definitely not a beater for me, so I’ll give the RUF CTR3 a solid neutral rating.
Hopefully you liked my review!

Last edited:
Here’s my review of this week’s COTW; the RUF CTR3.

This car is not a Porsche. Not even close. You’ll learn that the second you apply full throttle a millisecond too soon coming out of a corner and find yourself going sideways with a factory pillars worth of smoke pouring off the rear tires. Porsche’s are refined creatures, while this RUF is more the sort of creature that a knight would go fight to save the princess.
The RUF CTR3 feels like the sort of car that was built around its powerhouse of an engine. While it’s not a very passionate sounding engine, the results speak for themselves. There are very few cars that can keep up with this thing. However, it’s clear that this car had to be designed with the foremost goal of putting this power down, and handling could be dealt with afterwards. In a straight line, the CTR3 hooks up and pulls hard, despite its rear wheel drive, and remains stable throughout. Approach a corner though, and the brakes feel somewhat inadequate for the amount of speed they’re tasked with scrubbing off. They’re not bad brakes per say, but they simply don’t stop the car as quickly as one would hope. Entering the corner will introduce immediate and surprising amounts of entry understeer. In general, if you go around a corner without much throttle, you’ll be fighting understeer the entire way through, and unlike most cars in GT Sport, trail braking doesn’t seem to elevate the issue. However, do not for one second think that applying a boot full of throttle to rotate the car a bit will help, because it will swing the car sideways and it’ll just slow the car down. Surprisingly, I found the oversteer to be quite predictable and controllable once I got used to it, but it’s a far slower way around the corner. If I had to guess why the car handles the way it does, I would put a large amount of blame on large rear tires and a tight limited slip differential. Both great for helping the car put its power down in the straights, but the diff would be problematic when trying to corner on power. Some tuning could alleviate this no doubt, but I haven’t really had time to tune and tinker with this particular vehicle. In the low speed corners, the RUF isn’t too bad for understeer, you can usually balance it with the throttle nicely, but the faster you go, the more the car pushes through the corners. This is due to the downforce pushing down in the rear wheels, no doubt to help this thing remain stable at speed.

Personally, I never fell in love with this car. I set some extremely fast laptimes with it (I have a personal time trial leaderboard that I’m working on for supercars at Suzuka, and the RUF is currently at the lead) but it never really made me want to drive it more. I gained a massive respect for the car, it demands a focused and talented driver, a steady hand, a very gentle throttle pedal, and a whole load of bravery, but I can’t help but think that if they had gone a tad easier on the power and focused a bit more on the handling aspect of this car they could have had something much nicer to drive. It’s definitely not a beater for me, so I’ll give the RUF CTR3 a solid neutral rating.
Hopefully you liked my review!

Excellent, detailed, and I couldn't have said it any better way. This is the kind of content that I personally enjoy reading, so this was awesome, you're great with words. Looking forward to your next!

So you guys run at 9pm central time on Tuesdays? I may actually be able to make it to that, if you’ll have me. I’ll have the RUF CTR3 ready to run! That’s a sequential car, so I’ll use the sequential shifter with it.

One thing I was wondering is if there’s any rules dictating the use of an H-pattern shifter with clutch on compatible cars. While it can take a good amount of work to be fast with it, the clutch allows you to shift slightly quicker than the game does by default. I have a sneaky suspicion that you can launch a car better as well thanks to balancing the clutch and throttle. Am I allowed to use it for the sake of authenticity, or would you guys rather I shift with the paddles?

I run a Thrustmaster T150 pro wheel with a TH8A shifter and T3PA pedals.

So you guys run at 9pm central time on Tuesdays? I may actually be able to make it to that, if you’ll have me. I’ll have the RUF CTR3 ready to run! That’s a sequential car, so I’ll use the sequential shifter with it.

One thing I was wondering is if there’s any rules dictating the use of an H-pattern shifter with clutch on compatible cars. While it can take a good amount of work to be fast with it, the clutch allows you to shift slightly quicker than the game does by default. I have a sneaky suspicion that you can launch a car better as well thanks to balancing the clutch and throttle. Am I allowed to use it for the sake of authenticity, or would you guys rather I shift with the paddles?

I run a Thrustmaster T150 pro wheel with a TH8A shifter and T3PA pedals.
We already raced the CTR 3 last week. We should know the next car hopefully tomorrow.

Ah, fair enough. Looking forward to seeing what you guys choose
Every weeks pick has unspoken potential, wherever it’s potential for brilliance or disappointment is up to ourselves to decide. :P

The car you think would be terrible may end up being a diamond in the rough, same goes for the opposite.

Even back on GT6 this was the case and it has led to some great races/battles, including one that’s quite legendary in our club. ;)
(May or may not have been part of said battle, but no bias I swear.):lol:

Every weeks pick has unspoken potential, wherever it’s potential for brilliance or disappointment is up to ourselves to decide. :P

The car you think would be terrible may end up being a diamond in the rough, same goes for the opposite.

Even back on GT6 this was the case and it has led to some great races/battles, including one that’s quite legendary in our club. ;)
(May or may not have been part of said battle, but no bias I swear.):lol:
That’s what drew me here, I love the idea of trying out new cars just for the sake of it. There’s so many cars that just never get used and it’s a real shame. Years back, I did a comparison test of the hot hatches in the game at that point, and got to drive a bunch of cars that got overlooked. Ironically, the Ford Focus ST came dead last in that test, and with subsequent handling updates to the game since has now become my personal favourite because it’ll rotate into corners nicely off power.

This weeks car is brand new to the series and has an alternate version in the form of a pace car. Also it has Athlete in it's name so we'll see how much of this car is an athlete on a track. This weeks car is the Toyota Crown Athlete G. This weeks pick is from @Soyuz 77.

4561d56e-7776d372-2013-toyota-crown-athlete-125255b625255d-1024x768.jpg

Took that out on max weight loss and 440hp and its quite nice.... its obviously a handful against MR super sports in the same power class but as long as you are smooth and reasonable its not a bad thing at all.

It would be nice if PD slotted similar cars in its own races...

5044128344065476100_0.jpg

Some Like It RUF....
Pretty sure it was @Baron Blitz Red who started that joke.

The RUF brand really needs no introduction for gamers of the late 90's, 00's, and early 10's. It's the brand that delivered a big fat middle finger to the EA / Porsche exclusivity deal. Thanks to them, rear engine German sports cars were available for use in popular games such as Forza, Asphalt, Driver, Driveclub, and of course, Gran Turismo.

The CTR3 was the first all original RUF model. A RUF body, RUF engine, all developed and created without any ties to Porsche other than the mere styling. It's safe to say this is one of the more popular models alongside the BTR and the Yellowbird, so how does it fare in my humbly capable hands?

It's terrifying.

690bhp and 1400kgs are both numbers that should not be sneezed at. And the CTR3 does in fact get up to speed rapidly. It's downfall however, is that it's reluctant to slow down. The brakes feel really lazy! Launching into a corner, you need to step on it way before the double cones if you are to survive! The handling is also brutally difficult. Even on racing tyres, it dances and skitters and threatens to kill you if you're too early on the throttle.

I'm not saying it's unexpected. It's a high power mid engined turbocharged beast, I never expected it to be a Sunday driver. However I guess I expected it to at least respect me when I was trying to be nice to it. The duel with Vic was a close one and it was fun, but I was holding my breath around each corner. The bus stop chicane was a particular point of tension, praying I wouldn't misjudge my line by inches and slam into the wall. I would have beaten him too, if not for me being a shade too keen on the gas on the LAST. DARN. CORNER.

Driving aside, I really like the look of the CTR3. It's got those smooth, not-Porsche curves, the nifty little pop up spoiler and a proper supercar presence. Inside, there's a massive tach right in your face, and all the other vital info not far away. I quite like the variety of colours on offer at the purchase too, better than your usual silvers, blacks and reds.

The meet was a bit quiet cos it was a day late, but I enjoyed myself enough. The CTR3 is kind of neutral for me. I like the look, it gets up to speed quick and all, but it also terrifies me trying to push it.

Also, a couple of vids!

(Probably going to be away for the Crown Athlete's racing. Overnight holiday retreat.)

When someone says “athlete”, chances are you picture a sports player. Maybe someone who plays hockey or runs marathons. But I can guarantee what you WON’T be thinking of is a large Toyota sedan. Putting “Athlete” in the name of a Toyota sedan is like putting “Athlete” on an old wood bookshelf, it just doesn’t make sense. Initially, the plan was to poke fun at the name, call it a beater, then move on, but then the Toyota Crown “Athlete” outran my Alfa Romeo 4C around Brands Hatch.
There’s a story I heard years ago about when the then new R35 Nissan GT-R was setting laptimes around the Nurburgring. One car company, Mercedes (or maybe Porsche, can’t remember which it was) simply couldn’t figure out how the GT-R was getting such fast laptimes. It was too heavy and didn’t have enough power, and the numbers didn’t add up. It turned out that the reason the GT-R was so fast was that the drivers were so confident and comfortable with the car that they could push it so much harder than any other road car around the ring at the time. (Take that story with a grain of salt, it’s a story I heard a long time ago)
This is what I think happened with the Toyota Crown. Getting behind the wheel, you think the car will wallow through corners and feel heavy everywhere, but that simply doesn’t happen. There are cars less than half this size that aren’t as agile as this sedan. It’s not any one particular thing that makes this car excellent, it’s a combination of many different things. The brakes are really good, the car turns in nicely, it corners neutral, it puts down its power without causing any fuss, it has a super smooth powerband meaning you have power anywhere in the RPM band, and it never puts a tire wrong. It’s like an orchestra of machinery, each part doing its job to create one great experience.
Unlike last week’s car, the Crown loves a good trail brake. Glide into the corner on the brakes and the car rotates helpfully towards the apex, then slowly ease on the throttle and the car holds its line perfectly. Even if you slam on the throttle, the car very rarely snaps sideways. This is because the Toyota Crown has an open differential at the back. Normally, this is a bad thing, but strangely enough, the car is perfectly capable of putting its power down regardless of situation. The only time you’ll ever notice it has an open diff is midway through a corner, it may spin the inside tire a bit. Or if you try to do a donut, it’ll only spin one wheel, so it’s almost impossible to get the car sliding. And tbh, that’s the only complaint I have with the Toyota Crown. Everything else, the brakes, the cornering, the power, is all perfectly matched, and it’s an excellent car to drive. I ran it around both Brands Hatch and the Nordschleife Nurburgring, and it felt completely comfortable at both.
Needless to say, if you look up the word “Sleeper” in my dictionary, you’ll find a picture of the Toyota Crown Athlete.

View attachment 887745
Some Like It RUF....

The RUF brand really needs no introduction for gamers of the late 90's, 00's, and early 10's. It's the brand that delivered a big fat middle finger to the EA / Porsche exclusivity deal. Thanks to them, rear engine German sports cars were available for use in popular games such as Forza, Asphalt, Driver, Driveclub, and of course, Gran Turismo.

The CTR3 was the first all original RUF model. A RUF body, RUF engine, all developed and created without any ties to Porsche other than the mere styling. It's safe to say this is one of the more popular models alongside the BTR and the Yellowbird, so how does it fare in my humbly capable hands?

It's terrifying.

690bhp and 1400kgs are both numbers that should not be sneezed at. And the CTR3 does in fact get up to speed rapidly. It's downfall however, is that it's reluctant to slow down. The brakes feel really lazy! Launching into a corner, you need to step on it way before the double cones if you are to survive! The handling is also brutally difficult. Even on racing tyres, it dances and skitters and threatens to kill you if you're too early on the throttle.

I'm not saying it's unexpected. It's a high power mid engined turbocharged beast, I never expected it to be a Sunday driver. However I guess I expected it to at least respect me when I was trying to be nice to it. The duel with Vic was a close one and it was fun, but I was holding my breath around each corner. The bus stop chicane was a particular point of tension, praying I wouldn't misjudge my line by inches and slam into the wall. I would have beaten him too, if not for me being a shade too keen on the gas on the LAST. DARN. CORNER.

Driving aside, I really like the look of the CTR3. It's got those smooth, not-Porsche curves, the nifty little pop up spoiler and a proper supercar presence. Inside, there's a massive tach right in your face, and all the other vital info not far away. I quite like the variety of colours on offer at the purchase too, better than your usual silvers, blacks and reds.

The meet was a bit quiet cos it was a day late, but I enjoyed myself enough. The CTR3 is kind of neutral for me. I like the look, it gets up to speed quick and all, but it also terrifies me trying to push it.

Also, a couple of vids!

(Probably going to be away for the Crown Athlete's racing. Overnight holiday retreat.)

Awesome review and have a good holiday!

View attachment 887745
Some Like It RUF....

It's terrifying.

Also, a couple of vids!

I really enjoyed reading the review! That thing is a handful to drive, especially when you look at how much that Traction Control light was blinking away.

When someone says “athlete”, chances are you picture a sports player. Maybe someone who plays hockey or runs marathons. But I can guarantee what you WON’T be thinking of is a large Toyota sedan. Putting “Athlete” in the name of a Toyota sedan is like putting “Athlete” on an old wood bookshelf, it just doesn’t make sense. Initially, the plan was to poke fun at the name, call it a beater, then move on, but then the Toyota Crown “Athlete” outran my Alfa Romeo 4C around Brands Hatch.
There’s a story I heard years ago about when the then new R35 Nissan GT-R was setting laptimes around the Nurburgring. One car company, Mercedes (or maybe Porsche, can’t remember which it was) simply couldn’t figure out how the GT-R was getting such fast laptimes. It was too heavy and didn’t have enough power, and the numbers didn’t add up. It turned out that the reason the GT-R was so fast was that the drivers were so confident and comfortable with the car that they could push it so much harder than any other road car around the ring at the time. (Take that story with a grain of salt, it’s a story I heard a long time ago)
This is what I think happened with the Toyota Crown. Getting behind the wheel, you think the car will wallow through corners and feel heavy everywhere, but that simply doesn’t happen. There are cars less than half this size that aren’t as agile as this sedan. It’s not any one particular thing that makes this car excellent, it’s a combination of many different things. The brakes are really good, the car turns in nicely, it corners neutral, it puts down its power without causing any fuss, it has a super smooth powerband meaning you have power anywhere in the RPM band, and it never puts a tire wrong. It’s like an orchestra of machinery, each part doing its job to create one great experience.
Unlike last week’s car, the Crown loves a good trail brake. Glide into the corner on the brakes and the car rotates helpfully towards the apex, then slowly ease on the throttle and the car holds its line perfectly. Even if you slam on the throttle, the car very rarely snaps sideways. This is because the Toyota Crown has an open differential at the back. Normally, this is a bad thing, but strangely enough, the car is perfectly capable of putting its power down regardless of situation. The only time you’ll ever notice it has an open diff is midway through a corner, it may spin the inside tire a bit. Or if you try to do a donut, it’ll only spin one wheel, so it’s almost impossible to get the car sliding. And tbh, that’s the only complaint I have with the Toyota Crown. Everything else, the brakes, the cornering, the power, is all perfectly matched, and it’s an excellent car to drive. I ran it around both Brands Hatch and the Nordschleife Nurburgring, and it felt completely comfortable at both.
Needless to say, if you look up the word “Sleeper” in my dictionary, you’ll find a picture of the Toyota Crown Athlete.

Man I'm happy you joined us! Great review, so articulate, just a great review!

Would it be a car you'd drive? Just wondering. What kind of cars are you into @FullhouseGame 90s JDMs, muscle, exotics, etc or all of the above? You can tell my favorites from my username lol, the Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4/GTO MR and Lotus Esprit SE/S4S/V8-GT being high on my list, love all Lotuses and JDMs. Ironically not a huge Aston Martin fan.

IMG_20200204_005706236.jpg

Toyota Crown Athlete

I've always been a fan of the Toyota Crown, it's an interesting JDM that has never seen our shores, so as soon as it dropped I bought it. I dragged it against one of my stock 1991 Mitsubishi GTOs. The GTO stayed ahead until 80-100mph or so before the big luxury car bounded ahead, waaay until 145mph when the GTO overtook it with it's superior top end. The Crown is truly an "athlete" of a luxury cars.

Throughout the Crowns lifespan it has always been a luxury vehicle with powerful engine choices, which brings us to this week's COTW. Over 300HP is nothing to sneeze at, nor is the 7 speed auto - shifts don't come much quicker unless it's a Ferrari. 7 gears also means it has a gear for every situation, though they are short.

Handling is very neutral RWD, which mixes nicely with the car. You can slide the tail out and bring it in easily. It's a fun car to drive, far from our Camrys. I spent lots of time sliding and drifting down Dragon Tail. It doesn't have true "sports car" handling, i.e. it's not super sharp like an FD3 or M3, but it holds its own and is a strong contender in N300.
Verdict: Sleeper

Last edited:
Great reviews ya'll! I'm gonna post my Nordschleife lap on sunday with the by now known short review. It's not slow for sure. So much I can tell already. It's slower than the Skylines, NSX and Supra but faster than the GTO (hello @90sEnthusiast haha) and the 300ZX (again hello @90sEnthusiast lel). It is lap time wise closer to the NSX etc., than to the GTO, but at the same time closer to the 300ZX than the NSX.

Also good news and a question: tomorrow I'm off and have time to participate in the COTW race (yay), but need to know when it is again, because in the last months there were changes. Could someone please tell me the time?

@90sEnthusiast You NEED to participate in the next COTW tomorrow. I need to race you. :)

Man I'm happy you joined us! Great review, so articulate, just a great review!

Would it be a car you'd drive? Just wondering. What kind of cars are you into @FullhouseGame 90s JDMs, muscle, exotics, etc or all of the above? You can tell my favorites from my username lol, the Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4/GTO MR and Lotus Esprit SE/S4S/V8-GT being high on my list, love all Lotuses and JDMs. Ironically not a huge Aston Martin fan.

View attachment 887785
Toyota Crown Athlete

I've always been a fan of the Toyota Crown, it's an interesting JDM that has never seen our shores, so as soon as it dropped I bought it. I dragged it against one of my stock 1991 Mitsubishi GTOs. The GTO stayed ahead until 80-100mph or so before the big luxury car bounded ahead, waaay until 145mph when the GTO overtook it with it's superior top end. The Crown is truly an "athlete" of a luxury cars.

Throughout the Crowns lifespan it has always been a luxury vehicle with powerful engine choices, which brings us to this week's COTW. Over 300HP is nothing to sneeze at, nor is the 7 speed auto - shifts don't come much quicker unless it's a Ferrari. 7 gears also means it has a gear for every situation, though they are short.

Handling is very neutral RWD, which mixes nicely with the car. You can slide the tail out and bring it in easily. It's a fun car to drive, far from our Camrys. I spent lots of time sliding and drifting down Dragon Tail. It doesn't have true "sports car" handling, i.e. it's not super sharp like an FD3 or M3, but it holds its own and is a strong contender in N300.
Verdict: Sleeper
Thanks man! I’m a classic muscle car guy myself, but I also like hot hatches. It would be a car that I’d drive, it’s understated, handles nicely, and powerful.

Great reviews ya'll! I'm gonna post my Nordschleife lap on sunday with the by now known short review. It's not slow for sure. So much I can tell already. It's slower than the Skylines, NSX and Supra but faster than the GTO (hello @90sEnthusiast haha) and the 300ZX (again hello @90sEnthusiast lel). It is lap time wise closer to the NSX etc., than to the GTO, but at the same time closer to the 300ZX than the NSX.

Also good news and a question: tomorrow I'm off and have time to participate in the COTW race (yay), but need to know when it is again, because in the last months there were changes. Could someone please tell me the time?

@90sEnthusiast You NEED to participate in the next COTW tomorrow. I need to race you. :)
Lmao! You just had to didn't you ;)

I'll race you in one of my 2G GTO TTs that are fast as the second gens in the older game so don't bring no slow 300ZX!! ;)
And I'll beat that Crown in a staright line over a mile in a stock GTO, got it on video :) (lol like that's even an accomplishment for a GTO, it didn't overtake until 145mph or so but it left the Crown in the dust after that. Honestly the Crown like you said is NSX lap time, I'll admit it even tho I hate you for saying it lolol)
@Alex p. Is a better driver than he lets on!! He's a sleeper for sure, everyone watch their back!! ;)

Hey @Alex p. .... Open your inbox!

Last edited:
Please just someone tell me in how many hours the race starts. I'll calculate my time then. Don't wanna be late and do also not want to get up too early (have to get up around 4.30am in any case but need the exact time).
*please understand*

Thanks man! I’m a classic muscle car guy myself, but I also like hot hatches. It would be a car that I’d drive, it’s understated, handles nicely, and powerful.
I'd rock the Crown too! What's your favorite muscle car in the game? I adore the 1971 DeTomaso Pantera, the 1965 Shelby GT350, 1970 Dodge Super Bee, and all the Vipers. Not so big on the Mustang or Camaros.

Also, what event is coming up? I wanna join!

I'd rock the Crown too! What's your favorite muscle car in the game? I adore the 1971 DeTomaso Pantera, the 1965 Shelby GT350, 1970 Dodge Super Bee, and all the Vipers. Not so big on the Mustang or Camaros.

Also, what event is coming up? I wanna join!
Hmmm, I’d probably go with the SuperBee as well. I’m a Dodge guy, although I like the Mustang and Camaro as well. Dodge’s were always that little bit more power crazy, and I love that. I love the Pantera as well, although I always considered it more of a classic supercar than a muscle car.
I feel like the Crown in black is like one of those butlers that is super polite and proper, but will beat the crap out of anyone trying to break in

Hmmm, I’d probably go with the SuperBee as well. I’m a Dodge guy, although I like the Mustang and Camaro as well. Dodge’s were always that little bit more power crazy, and I love that. I love the Pantera as well, although I always considered it more of a classic supercar than a muscle car.
I feel like the Crown in black is like one of those butlers that is super polite and proper, but will beat the crap out of anyone trying to break in

Hahaha! I feel that about the Crown, I call it the Yakuza express ;) Agreed, the Pantera is more of an exotic.
I'd say of all the classic muscle the Super Bee is the best in N300. Unfortunately all those classic muscle cars top out at 120mph or so without mods, so they're easy prey for 90s JDMs like the Mitsu GTO, Toyota Supra, etc. That being said, around a track that could all change.
You have good taste.

Hahaha! I feel that about the Crown, I call it the Yakuza express ;) Agreed, the Pantera is more of an exotic.
I'd say of all the classic muscle the Super Bee is the best in N300. Unfortunately all those classic muscle cars top out at 120mph or so without mods, so they're easy prey for 90s JDMs like the Mitsu GTO, Toyota Supra, etc. That being said, around a track that could all change.
You have good taste.
Why thank you kind sir! I will say, I quite like the Pontiac Firebird as well, it’s dead slow stock but it’s just such a cool car to drive. It actually isn’t bad in the turns too, and it doesn’t run out of gearing like most of the others do. It’s a torque monster, so it does great burnouts and donuts.

Back