car sounds?

  • Thread starter Thread starter granturismofan
  • 34 comments
  • 1,863 views
hauff
I DO EXPECT THAT THAT EVERYCAR HAS IT'S OWN SOUND, MAN!!

IMAGINE... "LET'S PUT THE SOUND OF THIS VW AND ADD A LITTLE PICTH TO PUT IN THE NEW BMW 745i "

WOW!! GREAT!!

capslock.jpg


I am sure that PD is gonna do a better job than that. :sly:
 
I hope if they have full blown drag cars they get the sound right.
 
Considering how many little things we keep finding out about (bonnet/hood view, backfire.. these things aren't even in our "latest" demo), it's quite likely the sounds may surprise us all, being far better than anything we've anticipated or heard so far.
 
From what I have noticed in GT4P, each car has its own sound. The Delta and the Woodone Tom's Supra sound incredible. Especially the Supra.
Just go to the official GT4 site (like Phantasm said) and there are 3 car sounds in there that are all differerent. There have also been several threads about sounds and I am sure there are links to some of the exhaust sounds in there as well.
Welcome to the site.
 
PhatFat
I hope if they have full blown drag cars they get the sound right.
Yeah, nothing like blowing your speakers and going deaf with 180dB engine sounds :rolleyes:

j/k :sly:
 
Back