car suggestions under 1 million credits

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cjrw59
  • 12 comments
  • 1,206 views
ZR1 RM Easy. That thing drove my game until I got a Formula Gran Turismo. Also get it from the dealer in Atomic Orange that is my absolute favorite paint in the game :)
 
Got it 1 he'll of a car thanks anyway
 
I like the RE version of the Mazda RX7 in the New Car Dealer. Look in the RE store. I won the Tsukuba endurance race with it.
 
The best is the ZR-1 RM, followed by the Lamborghini NOMAD Diablo GT-1 I think.
 
Any body up for trading that diablo when psn is back up Just post what car you want in return
 
relation price/power Tommy Kaira ZZII is the best. :)
 
relation price/power Tommy Kaira ZZII is the best. :)

That's good but quite ugly. The premium RX-7 SUPER GT car which has less than 500 HP does better on many courses such as Deep Forest, Grand Valley Speedway, Autumn Ring, any city course and other cornering levels.
 
ZR1-RM, best 600k I've ever spent.
 
Got it. That seems to be the most popular

Every 1 on gtp must have a vette rm

Thinking of a car over 600hp preferbly
 
Last edited by a moderator:
A Super GT car. A McLaren F1. A Ferrari Enzo. You can't go wrong with any of them.
 
Typical I made a thread with them 2 as rivals and more or less every1 prefered the f1
 
Back