Gr3 with PP600 or under

All of them, just downtune the power.
That makes since. I've gone through all of the Gr3 cars & I couldn't find one with a low PP rating. So far out of the 10 or so Gr3 races I've onlt been able to get 1st in one of them. I currently have 2 Gr3 cars. One being the Corvette Gr3 and the BMW Z4 Gr3. I've been playing GT every since the game came out (Gran Turismo 1) & I know that I'm not the best driver but I've never had this much trouble getting 1st place. I'm even using some settups that I've used from a couple of tuner that I used before that I just loved. Anyway do you have a Gr3 car that you go to for a sure thing or are they all pretty compatible? I liked the Jag Gr3 from last year's game maybe I get that one & try it. I have found that if you don't have a very good setup that it makes all the difference though.

garystevens64

Gr3 cars & I couldn't find one with a low PP rating
Why would you want to drive them this way exactly?
Gr.3 with BoP enabled are around 700PP and the events they partake in are up to 800PP.

For 600PP most road cars will be faster as they dont need to waste all their power on fighting against high downforce bodykits.
There isnt even a 600PP Watkin Glen event available.
Just wondering about your intentions with this strange request.

Why would you want to drive them this way exactly?
Gr.3 with BoP enabled are around 700PP and the events they partake in are up to 800PP.

For 600PP most road cars will be faster as they dont need to waste all their power on fighting against high downforce bodykits.
There isnt even a 600PP Watkin Glen event available.
Just wondering about your intentions with this strange request.
Ok. I must have mistaken which race it was but I thought that under the Watkin Glens races there's are Gr3 race the you have to use a car under 600PP. I'll look at it again & make sure I'm talking about the right race. Sorry

garystevens64

Ok. I must have mistaken which race it was but I thought that under the Watkin Glens races there's are Gr3 race the you have to use a car under 600PP. I'll look at it again & make sure I'm talking about the right race. Sorry

garystevens64
There is no group 3 only race at Watkins Glen. There is a 600pp race at the Glen but it's a clubman cup plus race with no car restrictions. IIRC the lowest you need to put a group 3 car for a group 3 only race is 730ish pp.

As @Meythia said, a grp 3 at 600pp will be appalling.

There is no group 3 only race at Watkins Glen. There is a 600pp race at the Glen but it's a clubman cup plus race with no car restrictions. IIRC the lowest you need to put a group 3 car for a group 3 only race is 730ish pp.

As @Meythia said, a grp 3 at 600pp will be appalling.
Yes. That's the race I was thinking about. I thought that it said to use a Gr3 car & it must be under the 600PP limit. I must have confused it with another rave. Sorry about that. I was writing down so many different races that I was having trouble so that I could look them up on YouTube. I know that you told me not to ask you any questions but for the life in me I can't find what I'm looking for in the Inscape Help Guides or the 2 books that I have. Anyway it's about working with text. I don't remember that controls that I need to do to convert it. Can you PLEASE tell me again. I deleted all of my old post so I'm unable to look them up again. I won't make that mistake again. If you don't care to that's fine to. I'll just have to try to figure it out some other was. Thanks for all of you help.

garystevens64

I know that you told me not to ask you any questions but for the life in me I can't find what I'm looking for in the Inscape Help Guides or the 2 books that I have. Anyway it's about working with text. I don't remember that controls that I need to do to convert it. Can you PLEASE tell me again. I deleted all of my old post so I'm unable to look them up again. I won't make that mistake again. If you don't care to that's fine to. I'll just have to try to figure it out some other was. Thanks for all of you help.

garystevens64
You want me to tell you everything you've been told about how to use Inkscape?

None of your posts have been deleted, by you or by us. They are all still there in the GTS livery forum, and the GT7 SVG tutorial thread. Go back and look at them for yourself.

Back