car ticket 1000???

  • Thread starter Thread starter khan525
  • 3 comments
  • 815 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
66
Messages
khan525
Hey guys, I'm a long time looker first time poster. Today I got a car ticket 1000 and got a 79 Civic 1500 3 door CX.... fml
I was wondering how you get these tickets and what types of cars come from them. Thanks!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
i just got the same car

scored the ticket from

either 100 races or 2000 km's award.
 
Hey guys, I'm a long time looker first time poster. Today I got a car ticket 1000 and got a 79 Civic 1500 3 door CX.... fml
I was wondering how you get these tickets and what types of cars come from them. Thanks!

H,I'TICCXI Thanks!
Is that some secret code? :p
 
There's already a rather long thread surveying what people got for their 1000 ticket.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back