D Duffman1986 Messages 56 Northampton Messages gold106gti Dec 28, 2011 #1 The Dome would be perfect, but open to suggestions
J juelz2009 Messages 833 London Messages BigBadWolf_786 Dec 28, 2011 #3 i used the dome for it but it was to easy
dotcolin Messages 130 Messages dotcolin Dec 28, 2011 #4 I built a 79 civic that destroyed the competition and it was a blast to drive
DeadEnd Messages 477 Netherlands Dec 28, 2011 #5 I recommend getting a Toyota 2000GT. Fun to drive and great looking!
goukipau Messages 1,413 Netherlands Dec 28, 2011 #6 Carl3456 Prize car Here Click to expand... The link is dead! And better link to GTplanets site: check prices
Carl3456 Prize car Here Click to expand... The link is dead! And better link to GTplanets site: check prices
werty_56-1 (Banned) Messages 6,829 Portugal Dec 28, 2011 #7 goukipau The link is dead! And better link to GTplanets site: check prices Click to expand... weird , I can see
goukipau The link is dead! And better link to GTplanets site: check prices Click to expand... weird , I can see
E emacifa Messages 494 Piacenza - Ital Messages cifalu Dec 28, 2011 #8 Uhm, need a 2000gt '67 maybe? I have one
cali3-1 Messages 138 Houston, TX, US Messages cali3-1 Dec 28, 2011 #9 I did it in my tuned 280Z, destroyed the competition and is fun to drive, I can send you a clone if you want.
I did it in my tuned 280Z, destroyed the competition and is fun to drive, I can send you a clone if you want.
E emacifa Messages 494 Piacenza - Ital Messages cifalu Dec 28, 2011 #10 cali3-1 I did it in my tuned 280Z, destroyed the competition and is fun to drive, I can send you a clone if you want. Click to expand... you'r right there, that one would be perfect too 👍
cali3-1 I did it in my tuned 280Z, destroyed the competition and is fun to drive, I can send you a clone if you want. Click to expand... you'r right there, that one would be perfect too 👍