car with the closest turning circle.

  • Thread starter Thread starter tm2003
  • 10 comments
  • 876 views
Messages
471
what is the car with the closest turning circle . ive been trying this out all morning i think that the spoon sports race car has the closts even at high speeds its closer than other cars nwhat do u think:)
 
to be honest aint really tried this one, easier just to do a handbrake turn though ;)
 
If I had to guess...Mini Cooper. Shortest Length = tightest turn?
 
I think he means the smallest turning radius. And I think that would be the F-1s...
kideng
 
I doubt it. F1s don't have a huge angle at full lock, even though they're relatively short in wheelbase.

It's certainly not the Clio V6 either - that has TWICE the turning circle of any other Clio... (true). Probably another of the smaller cars though - Minis are highly manoeuvrable, so maybe them. My dad says 37 feet (and he rallyed them...).
 
I'd say the Mini, it's very short...:)
 
Originally posted by DODGE the VIPER
I'd say the Mini, it's very short...:)

after just driving around the 'string Id agree
 
Back