Carbon Paint Chip

  • Thread starter Thread starter F1
  • 5 comments
  • 703 views

F1

I'm back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Premium
Messages
2,203
United Kingdom
Scotland
Messages
GTP_Lamborghini
Don't know if there is such a thing but something similar to the zonda r's paint would be cool.

If anyone has such a paint chip please post below and will trade with you

Thanks
 
It doesn't exist...

But yes, that would be awesome.
 
The only Carbon paint I know of is Blue Carbon but unfortunately it looks nothing like a Carbon finish :(
 
Carbon paint chip like Zonda R, or Ford Test car? It doesnt exist either way....
 
Schwartz38
It doesn't exist...

But yes, that would be awesome.

^^ +1

GReeK_W1ZaRd
Carbon paint chip like Zonda R, or Ford Test car? It doesnt exist either way....

We know that ;)
 
The only Carbon paint I know of is Blue Carbon but unfortunately it looks nothing like a Carbon finish :(

There is also Carbon Gray..but not looks like carbon :(
 
Back