<<<Crooooooow Presents>>> Ze Carbon Studio ~ MAX HP MIN TC //4|30\\

Eric Demory

Formerly known as “Crooooooow”
Premium
United States
Dallas, TX
12109449623_7755b4032f_c.jpg

Last edited:
Hey, very nice start Eric ! I really love the tonning work on these pics, with also a good use of massive noise it gives the pics a realistic rendering and a retro feeling 👍
Shots 3, 4, 5 & 6 are especially impressive (imo).

Hey, very nice start Eric ! I really love the tonning work on these pics, with also a good use of massive noise it gives the pics a realistic rendering and a retro feeling 👍
Shots 3, 4, 5 & 6 are especially impressive (imo).
Thanks! I'm glad my editing is still pleasurable after being on a two month hiatus.

Some fantastic pics in this set, the editing style and noise work well on these shots. 2, 3, 6 and 8 are my faves. ;)👍

Nice to see some news here Eric :)
Very nice set, with some original angles (shot 2 and 5 especially), a beautiful toning and a good use of noise.
I really like a lot the shot 2 and also the #4 & #5.

Very nice night set. I love the angles you've used in shots 1 & 2 : very good framing, very good sense of motion and action. I also like a lot the clean look of the last two shots. Good job Eric 👍

Wow! I really like it. Great toning, composition and editing work. My faves are 2nd and 7th, but all shots are absolutely brilliant!
Great job on this NSX set, 2nd and last are my faves. 👍
Very nice night set. I love the angles you've used in shots 1 & 2 : very good framing, very good sense of motion and action. I also like a lot the clean look of the last two shots. Good job Eric 👍
Thanks guys for the positive feedback and listing your favorite images. As well as the high number of favorites for the last few images on Flickr. Not every photo is going to be big, but there will definitely be images that will become a hit.

Awesome stuff Eric!!:drool:
Love the retro tones of Matterless - right up my street! And the distant shot of Willow is a great composition:eek:
Shot 3 of the Acura is epic!!
(And I still haven't worked out your avatar yet!!:lol:)
Huge congrats on the SSC win - just like old times!!:cheers:

(And I still haven't worked out your avatar yet!!:lol:)
Huge congrats on the SSC win - just like old times!!:cheers:
Got to get Carlin encrypted into your mind.

I'm glad my first day back in the competitions would surprise people. Except for the poor response from my 2.0 entry that week.

Back