Carbon X1 and 5 chromes.

  • Thread starter Thread starter chippy1000
  • 14 comments
  • 593 views
what are you looking for in return?
 
Anything really, anything I don't have I suppose.
 
I have the following. Also, I have about 15 mil cr. and buy a new car for you.

Bugatti Veyron 16.4 ‘09 (0 miles)
Sauber Mercedes C9 Race Car ‘89
Ferrari Enzo Ferrari ‘02
Ferrari F40 ‘92
Ferrari F2007 (0 mile)
Ferrari F10 ‘10 (0 mile)
Formula Gran Turismo (blue)
 
I'll give you a Ford GT Spec II for the X1.
 
I have the following. Also, I have about 15 mil cr. and buy a new car for you.

Bugatti Veyron 16.4 ‘09 (0 miles)
Sauber Mercedes C9 Race Car ‘89
Ferrari Enzo Ferrari ‘02
Ferrari F40 ‘92
Ferrari F2007 (0 mile)
Ferrari F10 ‘10 (0 mile)
Formula Gran Turismo (blue)

You wanna buy a 300SL to trade then?
 
my silver FGT for 5 chromes? C: if interested pm me?
 
how about nothing for a chrome ;)
 
823 Renault 5 Maxi Turbo Rally Car '85 for x1 ??
 
Back