CARBON X1 Available, looking for color X1s, FGTs

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ruth_Gunn
  • 102 comments
  • 4,424 views
No probs Ruth, it'll be like I do all the work and you get all the rewards :lol:
 
Hell yeah :D
 
fan boy, u never offered me anything

I posted my offer before. It's in the first page but just in case you missed it I'm offering a Peugeot 908 Team Playstation and a Lamborghini Diablo Nomad for the Carbon X1 Prototype
 
If there is anyone you dont like, i can take care of them for you. A wife, girlfriend, annoying neighbor? Easy.

All i ask, is that you send me a carbon x1.

No but really. Ill do anything for the carbon x1. I can do the same thing that jamie is doing. I cane even do it backwards while doing a handstand, if that interests you.
 
I have more than 424 cars including:
Audi R10 TDI ,
Audi R8,
Toyota 88cv,
Toyota 7,
Nissan R89,
Nissan R92,
787B,
XJR-9 LM Race Car,
Peugeot 905,908
Escudo Dirt Trial Car,
C9,
FGT,
SV X2010,
Citroen GT Race Car,
Citroen GT,
2J Race car,
F40,
and a bunch of antique cars,

Wanted:Carbon X2010,Other color X2010 or F2010 or F2007

PSN: dracula_wong
 
I've got the C60 Courage Peugot car available. Please let me know if you're interested.
 
Ruth your going to have to get one of these to me asap to help you get through this madness :lol: I should have priority over everyone else tbh :lol: otherwise you'll be there for ever :lol:
 
only problem is i cant send anything right now, other wise, i would have already duped it on 5 accounts.
 
Send me one tomorrow, then on the next day I will have 5 ready to go out, you will just need to send me the 5 PSN names since your taking the cars so you will know who to send too.
 
we shall see...when can you start sending your side of the deal?
 
Tomorrow I have an FGT going out to trade for a Ferrari F10. Thats all that I have scheduled so can start sending you them in 2 days. If your worried about me doing a runner I can hoke out my good trades that are in here somewhere. I've done about 10 successful trades now. I just want to help the community out :)
 
I have all the sick cars. Want x1 carbon. Lets do this
 
dont forgot, as i said that i'd send you what i can, i could easily make 2 or 3 accounts and have them ready to dupe a few out for you in return...
 
yea yea, give me some time guys :P i am open to other offers btw, just post here people
 
i have both verdions of the 908, 787b, bentley speed 8, vertigo gillet, audi r8, hybride c60, escudo dirt car.
 
yea yea, give me some time guys :P i am open to other offers btw, just post here people

of course, there's no way to rush a time limit set by a game lol. just wanted to remind you that i am willing to assist. i can have 3 cars sent out very soon after i would get mine...
 
Last edited:
Hit me with a PM once your ready 👍
 
mainly looking for race/rare cars...post your offers here

908s, LM, FGTs, etc etc

I still have to send out cars to other people, so you might have to wait a day or two

taking color x1s, color FGTs, also CODES

I can trade you with a RED FGT if it interests you.
 
Can send you a Blue FGT or Courage C60 Peugot. Let me know if that works.
 
I got a green and yellow FGT if you're interested.
 
C60 has none to few miles (can check tomorrow) and FGT is still a coupon that I never opened. I also have a silver FGT that has been repaired fully.
 
I can confirm that this guy is legit saw the car 👍 will be trading with you soon :sly:
 
thx for the vouches guys, only thing is i still have to pay back some people for the x1, Emptimind, i will send you the cars, dont worry, have other accounts ;p
 
Back