CARBON X1 Available, looking for color X1s, FGTs

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ruth_Gunn
  • 102 comments
  • 4,424 views
Second Offer: I'll give you a blue FGT for your Carbon X1
 
thx for the vouches guys, only thing is i still have to pay back some people for the x1, Emptimind, i will send you the cars, dont worry, have other accounts ;p

Is it a no for my offers?
 
yea sorry K24, i feel bad but i got too many offers.
 
No worries man. If your trades open up than let me know. I would send you C60 and FGT. Thanks again.
 
thx for the vouches guys, only thing is i still have to pay back some people for the x1, Emptimind, i will send you the cars, dont worry, have other accounts ;p

no prob and for the non believers

1zmjp79.jpg


also did you get my message on PSN
 
ok i got BENTLY SPEED 8
W12 NARDO CONCEPT '01
R8 LMS Race CAR '09
RX-7 LM RACE CAR
905 RACE CAR '92
C9 RAce CAR '89
TOYOTA 7RACE CAR '70

F10 '10 & F2007 plus 12m cr
willing to trade 2 or 3 cars for the CARBON X1
psn:killabee699 online right now
 
I have both 908's and other LMS cars, what exactly are you looking for in exchange for the Carbon X1?
 
Ruth_Gunn,
Would following 3 cars package interest you?

Jaguar XJ13 Race Car 1966 + Ford Mark IV Race Car 1967 + Ferrari 330 P4 Race Car 1967
Anyone of them is cr.20,000,000, extreme high price cars.

Trade for one X2010 Carbon (Prefer add one more X2010 color if you have.:))

Add me in PSN : wdesign73 , if you agree this deal.
 
Does that mean you don't want my 908's no more then? :lol:
 
i think i meant i was gonna get the 908s from you
 
would you accept an unused signature edition competition voucher for it?
 
got the 908s and lms cars thx to TbM

Lol bit busy with all the trading? Im sending the F2007 and others not the 908's just incase your wondering. First car will be sent around midnight(6pm here now).
 
hey I have a dark blue formula gt that I could send for your Carbon X1.

Let me know if you think that would be possible. I will check back in on this thread.

I really would love this car, if you could help me out I will send a bunch of additional cars also!!
 
I will be at Level 40 in a couple of days and have 20million in my account. Let me know what colour X you want for the X Carbon.

cheers,
 
well, for the red bull, there might be specific options
 
X2010 Red Bull Livery For Carbon One? and Can it Be Tuned?
 
ill offer sixe cars in total - three today, 3 tomorrow
todays will be F1 '10, F1 '07 & Bentley speed 8
 
I got a White and Blue Formula GT for the Carbon X1
 
Will you consider the green,red and white FGT?
 
Back