Career Intro Videos

It does give a great overview of the class racing to be had and has given me a much clearer idea of where I want to start.

Thanks for posting. 👍

If I wasn't already amped enough for this game - now I'm about ready to explode with anticipation!! :dopey:

I can see where you're coming from, and with all due respect to your comment, if you want to be surprised, the answer is simple, don't watch the videos. :cheers:
That's fine, I've watched most of these while testing unfortunately, just thought you guys would like to keep it for the release time.

I watched the game intro, but not the career intros. Thanks to The Minority for posting them all here and giving me the opportunity to watch/ Not watch
I can see where you're coming from, and with all due respect to your comment, if you want to be surprised, the answer is simple, don't watch the videos. :cheers:

And there was this : *WARNING, THERE ARE SPOILERS IN THE VIDEO'S BELOW; DO NOT WATCH IF YOU PLAN ON BEING SURPRISED*

No complaints from me!

Are there Nascars (Stock cars?) at 2.03, in the game intro video?

I wonder how those videos got uploaded since we were told at WMD to not share them. :rolleyes:
Internet fame is more important I guess...

The videos are all very nice , although i haven't watched them.... But when can we expect a release date for this game?

When people stop spamming every thread with questions about the release date. :D

I'm not spamming anything!!! It's just we have seen so much of the game in videos, including now here the intros (spoilers) for each race division.... But still nothing about release dates! :banghead::banghead:

I'm not spamming anything!!! It's just we have seen so much of the game in videos, including now here the intros (spoilers) for each race division.... But still nothing about release dates! :banghead::banghead:
Relaaaaaaaaaaaaaaax! Not like it'll get delayed AGAIN right? Right? RIGHT!!!?

Patience my friend. It drives us all crazy not knowing when it'll be released but the devs know what they do. I would expect some news in the next 1-2 weeks with the hype train going full speed (Don't count on that, it is just a feeling, there are no hints in the wmd forum regarding news/release date)

Sure sure relax!! Lol!! But if there's no news for 1-2 weeks more we'll already be in May before an announced is made. That'll be a first for a video game in not having a precise release date in the month it's due to come out!! That's what i'm worried about!

Sure sure relax!! Lol!! But if there's no news for 1-2 weeks more we'll already be in May before an announced is made. That'll be a first for a video game in not having a precise release date in the month it's due to come out!! That's what i'm worried about!
It'll be out in May and all will be kushty!

Just because we don't know the release date doesn't mean that Bandai/SMS don't know the release date already ;)
Maybe it is a conspiracy! Maybe Bandai want us to believe PCARS will be delayed but it will actually be released on time!

Well, saying "Ok, game gone gold, release will be in 2 weeks" will cause maximum hype won't it? Maybe pared with a content announcment we don't now about?

Yesterday i nearly got a stroke..was looking through facebook and a post from a german gamer site started with "Bandai Namco finally announced..." Unfortunately it was another game :D

Well, saying "Ok, game gone gold, release will be in 2 weeks" will cause maximum hype won't it? Maybe pared with a content announcment we don't now about?

Yesterday i nearly got a stroke..was looking through facebook and a post from a german gamer site started with "Bandai Namco finally announced..." Unfortunately it was another game :D
Still isn't May yet

And when you merge my two last posts here, you will get an announcement in 2 weeks that says the game will release in 2 weeks :D

Back