Career Intro Videos

Just because we don't know the release date doesn't mean that Bandai/SMS don't know the release date already ;)

Fine, so why don't they tell us, the people who'll be lining their pockets with our money then? What's the secret?

Fine, so why don't they tell us, the people who'll be lining their pockets with our money then? What's the secret?

Maybe it's part of the marketing plan? We can only speculate at this point. But the build notes sound promising, mostly small adjustments

PD never told us about the most recent update for GT6. Maybe they aren't saying a definite release date because they aren't sure if they could stick to it.

I watched the game intro, but not the career intros. Thanks to The Minority for posting them all here and giving me the opportunity to watch/ Not watch

And there was this : *WARNING, THERE ARE SPOILERS IN THE VIDEO'S BELOW; DO NOT WATCH IF YOU PLAN ON BEING SURPRISED*

No complaints from me!

Are there Nascars (Stock cars?) at 2.03, in the game intro video?
I highly doubt the Indy and NASCAR ones are in yet considering that those two criterias are stilll in development.

On a side note, There still are ones for Road Cars and Track day cars that I was unable to find, the ones in the OP aren't all of them. So perhaps theres a little surprise then? :scared:

On a side note, There still are ones for Road Cars and Track day cars that I was unable to find, the ones in the OP aren't all of them. So perhaps theres a little surprise then? :scared:
Havent tried the career because I dont want be spoilt as well, but FWIW there is no such thing as a road cars series. Instead you'll meet those cars in invitational events :)

Back