Carfanatic45's GT6 Gallery (Read OP)

The Classics
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

I really like your pictures, but there's something "funny" about the last sets. Maybe too much "High Pass", or was it your intention? Still like a lot the last from the classics, it has a very cool retro look:tup:

@cruzthemaster
I was going for a higher saturation image.
Here is another version I did of the first image, with slightly faded color and a darker tone.

View attachment 218597
Looks a bit better, a bit smoother but still... there's that look... If you take a look at the contour of the car you see it's slightly white and at the bottom left corner the hay bale has some type of over-saturation. Usually this is a sign of excessive High Pass filter, or maybe that's just me.

Looks a bit better, a bit smoother but still... there's that look... If you take a look at the contour of the car you see it's slightly white and at the bottom left corner the hay bale has some type of over-saturation. Usually this is a sign of excessive High Pass filter, or maybe that's just me.

As you can see from my older posts I like having the higher staturation in my pictures. Most of my photos are edited just by doing color correction. When I take the photos off the PS3 and onto my PC, the pictures loose some of their colors and don't look as rich as they did in the game.

Look at my first post and compare the (unedited) LFA images to these (edited). That is one of the few examples of photos that I have "re-done."

As you can see from my older posts I like having the higher staturation in my pictures. Most of my photos are edited just by doing color correction. When I take the photos off the PS3 and onto my PC, the pictures loose some of their colors and don't look as rich as they did in the game.

Look at my first post and compare the (unedited) LFA images to these (edited). That is one of the few examples of photos that I have "re-done."
Yeah I see it man, makes sense, because the High Pass filter uses some type of colour and saturation adjustments to make the pictures sharper, that's why I thought you used that filter. Sorry man, for not understanding that. Btw the Brakes set of your GT-R is pretty awesome, maybe I should take a better look at your gallery :)

Yeah I see it man, makes sense, because the High Pass filter uses some type of colour and saturation adjustments to make the pictures sharper, that's why I thought you used that filter. Sorry man, for not understanding that. Btw the Brakes set of your GT-R is pretty awesome, maybe I should take a better look at your gallery :)

It's alright, I enjoy feed back. ;)

Ok, so, umm, well...

Here is a thing I did in Photoshop, in my Graphics class today. Yes I know it isn't perfect, nor does it look all that good. At some point i'm going to buy Photoshop for
my PC at home. But for now, I am just amateur, hence why i'm taking the class.

image.jpg

Which is better for editing photos?
Photoshop, Lightroom, or
something else? If I can I'll buy the software(s) in a bundle or something. GT6 photos won't really be the only photos I edit, if that effects anything.​

I like your "Pagani art" set. The last version is maybe my fav'. And the set on Eiger is just excellent and the last two shot really beautiful 👍

The last two shot from 'Prepping for Zahara' are nice. 👍

I see Jeremy (Kodje also agrees with me on those.) I tihnks its the toning and light that work well on those two. 👍

The latest set is ok, fairly good compositions I just feel the editing seems a bit harsh and unflattering. Hope that doesn't sound too bad. Just trying to give my viewpoint.

As far as your question earlier, Photoshop is far better for editing more control and more tools for harder editing. But lightroom is good for photography in general and makes editing of filter and tones perhaps easier than photoshop but if I were to get just one def Photoshop. It's my main tool. ;) 👍

Thank you @GPR. I'll probably be looking into getting PS for my home PC.

On my recent set, I've had it sitting on my PC for awhile now and I just sloppily threw together an edit because I was bored and it was late. Only the 1st, 3rd, and 4th turned out ok, the rest are mediocre. I may spend some more time on them if I get the chance.

Latest Posts

Back