Carfanatic45's GT6 Gallery (Read OP)

I really like a lot your two last shots 👍 They have both a realistic rendering, I like a lot the angle of the first and the lightning in the last :cheers:

High Speed
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
GTPlanet Pic of the Day
image.jpg

Last edited:
HELLO, everyone who is reading this! I am officially putting my Flickr available to GTP users. So if you like my photography here, than check out my non-Gran Turismo photos on my Flickr. Nothing will be regular, and nothing will be consistent. So there may be a ton of pictures of New York because thats how I spent my winter break or, my next big set, a bunch of Road Atlanta pictures.

So take a look down in my Signature or click HERE for my Flickr account. Anyways, Sierra shots as well as pictures of the new cars will be coming soon.

Thank you all for your complements and critiques. I look forward to them after posting!
:gtpflag::cheers:

I accidentally deleted all my photos I have taken over the past three days. So Sierra shots, as well as pictures of the new cars have been delayed.

Last edited:
Racing to Lunch Pt. 1

Ferrari 458 Italia Sierra (2).jpeg
Ferrari 458 Italia Sierra (3).jpeg
Ferrari 458 Italia Sierra (4).jpeg
Ferrari 458 Italia Sierra (5).jpeg
Ferrari 458 Italia Sierra (6).jpeg
Ferrari 458 Italia Sierra (7).jpeg
Ferrari 458 Italia Sierra (9).jpeg
Ferrari 458 Italia Sierra (1).jpeg
Ferrari 458 Italia Sierra (8).jpeg
Ferrari 458 Italia Sierra (10).jpeg
Ferrari 458 Italia Sierra (11).jpeg
Ferrari 458 Italia Sierra (13).jpeg
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photomode Competition- 41
Ferrari 458 Italia Sierra (12).jpeg

For anyone who has read this far, you MUST take this car out on the new track. I drove the 458, stock, for hours. I nearly went through a full day/night cycle. Please go out and give it a try. A stock 458 Italia on Sierra. You can either cruise or go full throttle and it will still be fun.
:gtpflag: :cheers:

I agree, the quality of your work lately is astounding! I'm loving all your new stuff. The toning is just brilliant here. Always a pleasure to view your posts, and a great realism photo mate.:cheers:

Keep up the killer shots...I'm starting to get a little jealous. And, that's the way I like it!!!:grumpy:👍

Part 2 is all insanity!!! Each one!:drool:

Part 3, shot 4 is my fave! An awesome display of skill in the trilogy. MORE!!!:drool::drool::drool:

Good set man! 1st and 2nd are my favourites 👍. Maybe it's time for you to post your shots on Flickr, so the rest of the world can see it, as you already have an account :cheers:

Back