Carfanatic45's GT6 Gallery (Read OP)

Excellent work again, great edit style for this Mazda set. Love the composition of the first two shot using the stands as lines. And the last one has a great angle and a very realistic rendering !

Really liking the look of pictures #1 and #5 from your second to last update and pictures #1, #2, #7 and #8 from the latest one.

I just wish there wasn't as much colour banding in the last shot, since it's quite good when it comes to composition and contrast. ;)

Keep the great work coming, mate!

Won't be Driving this Again​

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Hello! It has been quite awile since my last Gran Turismo post. I am still pretty active on Flickr with DriveClub pictures and real pictures. I will be only posting here when new stuff arrives for the game. So expect some more stuff when the new track/car comes out.
Thanks for looking!
:gtpflag:

Last edited:
I'm not sure what you mean @Pebb .
Well you said you don't want to drive it anymore. And I take it there was many side effects with many more to be discovered, which is why I posted up the idea that rapid ageing may be one.

Where is the driver breaks the laws of pyshics, then he may age much more quickly.

Well you said you don't want to drive it anymore. And I take it there was many side effects with many more to be discovered, which is why I posted up the idea that rapid ageing may be one.

Where is the driver breaks the laws of pyshics, then he may age much more quickly.
Ok, well I didn't really like the way it drove.

If it's going to change my age, it's going to reverse it to 3 years old because it sounds like this thing. That popping noise is really annoying.

Superb work on this last set, very realistic and I really love the gritty feel in some shots. Shots 2, 4 & 7 are especially excellent !
Love also the first two shots with the McLaren and the last three with the Mini 👍

The Zonda set is amazing, the thord shot is so beautiful ! The Lexus VGT set is also great, the first shot has a great composition and a strong atmosphere :)
The combination of the Alpine and an urban scenery is original and it works well, great choice of angles and colorful toning 👍
And this last set is not bad either, shots 3, 4,5 & 7 are especially great !

Excellent work in these last sets, love the contrast and saturation in the Nissan set. The last wo RUF shots are simply perfect in term of composition, really love them !

Latest Posts

Back