Carfanatic45's GT6 Gallery (Read OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter carfanatic45
  • 245 comments
  • 22,397 views
AN UPGRADE

If this dosen't make sense, read next post. If it still doesn't, go see the movie!
​
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
 
Last edited:
My new Profile picture, I know it isn't much but thats what it will be for awhile until I don't like it anymore. :D :lol:​

image.jpg


What do you guys/gals think?
:gtpflag:​
 
you can't go wrong with dat BMW :) 1st and last are my fav :)
 
My personal favourite has to be the last one.
 
Hello and Happy New Years!
Yes I know this isn't GT, but I won't be uploading GT pictures as often unless new cars arrive, (which there should be sets of the new cars in the coming weeks). For now I will be occupied with DriveClub and Assasin's Creed Unity. So if any of you are interested I will have some DriveClub photos going up on my Flickr. Thank you for viewing!
:gtpflag:

image.jpg
image.jpg
 
Great set of pictures, man :) Especially digging the punchy feel of the battle between some cars in the second latest photoworks and my personal favorite ones have to be them on account of the effect/showing. :) Keep it up !
 
Great sets, mate! 👍 Really enjoyed the Lotus pics! :)
 
Prize Car​

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GTPlanet Pic of the Day​
image.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2.0 Competition- 057​
image.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
 
Last edited:
Those Esprit shots turned out very, very good. I'm especially enjoying the saturated colours and the lighting throughout the set. :)
 
2nd to last one is very very good:)
 
Really like the Stratos set, the first three pics are especially great, beautiful and realistic 👍
Great choice of close angles for the last set also 👍
 
All great work recently Carfanatic! Sweet new logo too ;)
 
Back