Carpacks?

• Thread starter Sokaiii
  • 8 comments
A5 Convertible´10 & RX7 RE Amemiya´99
Anyone knows when they will come out, months? years? :sly:
The cars that came with the DLC wasnt really my style so...

Oh yeah, heres a pic of my SL and the new CL that will be in a upcoming pack...i cant wait!

getsakeimage.ashx

Yeah...i playing arcade mode and my opponent turned out to be the new CL! Was kinda surprized so i didn´t race it, just took some pics. Similar thing happend next but i then i was up against the Audi S5. So now im REALLY looking forward for the carpacks.

I did the South Central deliveries and they had some cars you can't drive yet such as the Eclipse convertible, Merc CL65, Aston Martin DB9, and Evo X.

I don't know why Rockstar hasn't made these cars available yet, especially since they are already finished and in the game anyway.

'09 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT
'08 Audi S5
'08 Mercedes-Benz CL65 AMG
'08 Cadillac XLR
'08 Mitsubishi Lancer EVO X
'07 Aston Martin DB9
'08 Ducati 1098

Personally, I would much rather have these vehicles instead of muscle cars and SUVs.

I'd loose the Mercedes and add a muscle car personally...
The rest seem good enough though. I would be happy with the Merc though, I just preffer US Muscle and Japanese cars...

I hope the packs will be a little cheaper than the Prenium extender (love the cars in the pack, so I bought it strait away...).

TeamStig:

Agree with you...im not into muscle cars at all... i just bought the last carpack only for the CLK.. hope they release it very soon.

Back