Carrera Cup, Final Rounds 19-20 Tuesday 10th Nov 7pm UK Time, Places Available (PS4)Finished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ryan Wall
  • 1,054 comments
  • 43,920 views

What do you want to race in?

  • GT3

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Classic DTM

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Careers Cup

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Carrera Cup not careers ^

    Votes: 6 46.2%

  • Total voters
    13
  • Poll closed .
I'll take P1.
 
Ohhh lol, sorry mate they are all taken up from the previous series I ran, anyone interested in joining now will be in the GT cars
 
Tonight we are having a testing session as we aren't full yet and a some of the guys can't make it
 
Ok Ryan just getting rid of family il request a invite wen they have gone
 
Psn 🤬 again. Btw I'll have the mast energy #74 on my p20
 
I'll take a spot in GT, when are the races.
 
Can I use the Aston Martin GT3?
 
Will I have a chance of moving up to P2 or P1?
 
Place top two the the GT class at the end of the series and you will move up into LMP2.
 
Will I have a chance of moving up to P2 or P1?
sorry for the late reply, yes as Mark said if you finish in the top 2 of your class you go up :)
 
Right guys been decorating for the past 9 days and getting new carpets Tues...its really going to be touch n go wether i can make this tuesday or not. Still not had any time to even check out the lmp 2 cars.

Im hoping the carpets get fitted early if so all should be good and il just need to pick the car when i get on tues night lol...talk about cutting it fine.
 
Back