Carrera Cup, Final Rounds 19-20 Tuesday 10th Nov 7pm UK Time, Places Available (PS4)Finished 

• Thread starter Ryan Wall
  • 1,054 comments

What do you want to race in?

• GT3

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Classic DTM

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Careers Cup

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Carrera Cup not careers ^

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I can be tying a black bin liner out of the bin and it just goes ive started doing sit-ups about 8 month ago twice a day about a hundred each time just to build the muscle up in my back but started at 30 and worked my way up

Getting a diesel card out of the sun visor in my bus. Very embarrassing, walked in to pay looking like I'd crapped myself :embarrassed:
Helped a mate move house so probably a delayed injury, only just managed to get home!
Haha never good doing your back in! Hopefully you're back is alright for next week mate!

I have a workout today, is it possible to reschedule the race to tomorrow.
Well I already pushed it back to today from last week, plus Tuesday has kinda been the day we do this for a while now as it's easier for everyone to make it. Having said that we have lost about 3 drivers for tonight

I'm not 100% sure if ill make it or not. There's irrigation people coming to my house so it depends on what they do and how long it takes. If I'm not online you can still send me an invite and I'll try to join when I can.

I'm not 100% sure if ill make it or not. There's irrigation people coming to my house so it depends on what they do and how long it takes. If I'm not online you can still send me an invite and I'll try to join when I can.
Ok buddy

Sorry about tonight for the people that showed up, but there is going to be a change now. As of next week there will be no LMP2 class just LMP1 and GT, this means that if one person doesn't show up it doesn't hurt a certain class as there should still be enough to have a good race in each class. I hope people that have joined don't leave because of tonight because I am just as annoyed as you.

Oh no what happened?
Well it was just crap tbh, it wasn't really people's fault there just wasn't enough cars in each class to have good racing so it's been changed now, 10 GT cars and 6 LMP1 that should be easy enough for good racing for everyone.

Race Reslults
image.jpg

image.jpg

@Ryan Wall I'd like to make a weather suggestion. Maybe post it 2-3 days ahead of the race based on the forecast at that time. That way everyone has an equal chance to get practice. If you use your way I'll still race here!!!

I had a great night... after qualifying i ran to the toilet came back and the race had started long ago...caught up to wrighty after a few laps in his big bentley gt3 car who had spun and smashed into him at full speed lol...wrecked. Sorry Wrighty :)
Haha I wondered why you had pulled over tbh, nvm let's hope for a good one next week!

Back