Cars above 10,000,000cr.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Stan-Hardy
  • 25 comments
  • 2,879 views
Messages
96
Messages
Lucozade_2009
Could someone give me a brief list of all cars over and including 10,000,000cr.
Im sure there isnt a huge amount. Thanks
 
Ferrari 330 P4 Race Car '67 20,000,000
Ford Mark IV Race Car '67 20,000,000
Gran Turismo Red Bull X2010 20,000,000
Jaguar XJ13 Race Car '66 20,000,000
Ford GT40 Race Car '69 19,829,700
Lamborghini Miura P400 Bertone Prototype CN.0706 '67 15,000,000
Chaparral 2J Race Car '70 14,446,126
Ferrari F2007 12,500,000
Chaparral 2D Race Car '67 12,038,626
Alfa Romeo GIULIA TZ2 carrozzata da ZAGATO CN.AR750106 '65 10,000,000
Ferrari F10 '10 10,000,000
 
Ferrari F2007 - 12,500,000cr (i think)
 
Thats a hell of alot of credits for all those cars:crazy:
 
3 of those cars are prize cars (or at least I won 3 of them).
 
Any one knows how to win the x2010? or do you have to buy it?
 
3 of those cars are prize cars (or at least I won 3 of them).

5 if you get any F1 Ferrari from the Level 24 ticket they give you by completing the endurance series.

I got the XJ13, the X1, the F1 Ferrari, the GT40, and the Alfa as prize cars. I don't remember where did I get the Jag.
 
Any one knows how to win the x2010? or do you have to buy it?

At level 30 you unlock S.Vettel challenge under Special Events.
That's the hardest challenge in the game, if you can't make it then you can get it by reaching level 35 in B-Spec.
Or you can buy it for 20.000.000 credits after you get level 40.
 
Any one knows how to win the x2010? or do you have to buy it?

You can buy it at level 40.

You can win it by completing the Vettel challenge which unlocks at level 30.

You can win it by achieving level 35 in B-Spec. [this is my route to that car since I am rubbish at those Vettel challenges]
 
Any one knows how to win the x2010? or do you have to buy it?

I think you have to bronze the full Sebastien Vettell Challenge or buy it in the New Dealership once you've reached level 40 in A-Spec for 20,000,000cr.
If your looking for one just go into the marketplace on this forum and create a thread asking for one. :) 👍
 
5 if you get any F1 Ferrari from the Level 24 ticket they give you by completing the endurance series.

I got the XJ13, the X1, the F1 Ferrari, the GT40, and the Alfa as prize cars. I don't remember where did I get the Jag.

Jag is Indy 500 A-Spec prize I think.

I haven't won either of the 2 Ferraris, although I did receive them in a trade. I traded away a Miura and I have 2 2Ds.
 
Jag is Indy 500 A-Spec prize I think.

It is. At least that's how I got mine. And I did get the Alfa, the X1, the F2007 (after I bought one already), and I got the GT40 twice. Why, oh why, do you have to get expensive price cars you already have? Can't sell them, and in a few days you can't even trade them, or give them away.
 
I got the GT40 twice as well. I guess I'll have to drive them.
 
I'm missing-
Ford GT40 Race Car '69 19,829,700
Lamborghini Miura P400 Bertone Prototype CN.0706 '67 15,000,000

Sucks that I won't ever be able to get them because I'm away from home =[
 
I'm missing-
Ford GT40 Race Car '69 19,829,700
Lamborghini Miura P400 Bertone Prototype CN.0706 '67 15,000,000

Sucks that I won't ever be able to get them because I'm away from home =[

If I have time, I will gift you the GT40. I can't promise though because I don't know if I have a slot open.
 
You can also get the 2J from a level 21 ticket if you are lucky enough
 
Oh look a list of cars I won't be able to drive thanks to PDs ridiculously low credit payout, and restrictions on trading. *Cries silently*
 
You can also get the 2J from a level 21 ticket if you are lucky enough

These, I believe, you can potentially get from a level 21 ticket:

Ferrari 330 P4 Race Car '67 20,000,000
Ford Mark IV Race Car '67 20,000,000
Jaguar XJ13 Race Car '66 20,000,000 [prize car Indy 500 A-spec]
Ford GT40 Race Car '69 19,829,700 [prize car Indy 500 B-spec]
Chaparral 2J Race Car '70 14,446,126
Chaparral 2D Race Car '67 12,038,626

And you'll get two of these tickets.

You can get both of these from a level 24 ticket:

Ferrari F2007 12,500,000
Ferrari F10 '10 10,000,000

And you'll get two of these tickets as well.

Plenty of chances for this one:
Gran Turismo Red Bull X2010 20,000,000

This one you get for the Historic Racing Car Cup in B-spec:
Alfa Romeo GIULIA TZ2 carrozzata da ZAGATO CN.AR750106 '65 10,000,000

Only leaves this one:
Lamborghini Miura P400 Bertone Prototype CN.0706 '67 15,000,000
 
You can't get the Mark IV, its level 20 not 21.

The 2J is level 23.
The Lambo is lvl 10, which means that it can only be found in a 1,000 ticket.
 
i have a Mark IV that i use heavily... this thing is not treated like its worth $20 mil.. i love the car for a nice trip around Le Mans itll beat the crap out of anything this side of a Group C/LMP
 
Back