• 19 comments
Found this in another forum:

2efulxy.jpg

ie17x4.jpg

14j7nfd.jpg

29z4qx2.jpg

250s7lk.jpg

Last edited:
I'm anxious as well, however, the forum these are posted on (I'm assuming FC.com) does not condone the action.

Looks amazing. This is done by edtting the game in a modded 360 (with jtag), im tempted to do the same with an old model i have because this looks too good to miss it.

Looks amazing. This is done by edtting the game in a modded 360 (with jtag), im tempted to do the same with an old model i have because this looks too good to miss it.

Lame. That would be the only way to make the game a bit more interesting than it already is, wouldn't it? :grumpy:

Lame. That would be the only way to make the game a bit more interesting than it already is, wouldn't it? :grumpy:

Well i think is quite obvious why we cant put a Ferrari rims in a Lamborghini. Im pretty sure it will be a license nightmare.

What i think is more possible is having the brands accepting let us paint the factory rims.

Well i think is quite obvious why we cant put a Ferrari rims in a Lamborghini. Im pretty sure it will be a license nightmare.

What i think is more possible is having the brands accepting let us paint the factory rims.

Possibly. However, that beckons the question: How did PD pull it off for GT4 then? Granted, there were no Ferrari's or Lamborghini's...but it isn't like their vehicles are bound by pride anymore than a classic race/road car.

Tsk tsk, "V16" Bugatti engine description... ;).

Cool, it appears GT-style hybrids are possible in FM3 too? Just with a lot more complications...

Possibly. However, that beckons the question: How did PD pull it off for GT4 then? Granted, there were no Ferrari's or Lamborghini's...but it isn't like their vehicles are bound by pride anymore than a classic race/road car.

Difficult to say how, maybe some of the brands in Forza are more strict than the ones in GT4, maybe different administrations in those brands, maybe Turn10 didnt had the time to do all that paperwork, i dont know. But im pretty sure is a licensing nigthmare, because im sure that some brands wont like their rims in the competition (like Ferrari in Lamborghini, Bmw in Mercedes or Audi).
Kudos to PD for making it possible in GT4.
Its something id like to see in Forza because theres so many good rims locked to just one car, much more than the after market selection.

Difficult to say how, maybe some of the brands in Forza are more strict than the ones in GT4, maybe different administrations in those brands, maybe Turn10 didnt had the time to do all that paperwork, i dont know. But im pretty sure is a licensing nigthmare, because im sure that some brands wont like their rims in the competition (like Ferrari in Lamborghini, Bmw in Mercedes or Audi).
Kudos to PD for making it possible in GT4.
Its something id like to see in Forza because theres so many good rims locked to just one car, much more than the after market selection.

I have to admit that I'm half-tempted to mod my 360 just to take advantage of this awesome because this makes the game a bit more interesting than it already is. I hope they amp up the customization aspect in FM4, and bring back features that were present in FM and FM2; I forget which allowed you to paint the brake calipers, or was it both?

Wow. I need to play both of them again now. :lol:

And for the love of God, don't disable the ability to paint over chrome wheels/rims because that's not realistic, and with that said add more wheels!

That Golf with the Bentley Continental GT rims is straight classy.

Couldnt agree more and that Ferrari looks very tough with those wheels from the 430 GT (?). Its a shame that this can't be done without modding.

I was only thinking about the swaps the other day.

I wonder if the questionable legality of GT4's inter-brand swaps is what forced their removal from GT5?

Back