Cars can not be sold

  • Thread starter Thread starter trk29
  • 10 comments
  • 1,812 views
Messages
2,586
Messages
trk29
So what happens to a car that can not be sold?

It says you can not sell this car but would you like to remove it from your garage.

Does the car get deleted?
 
So what happens to a car that can not be sold?

It says you can not sell this car but would you like to remove it from your garage.

Does the car get deleted?

Short answer: yes.
:)
 
Why have PD stopped the sale of MANY of the prize cars?
Through the GT series selling unwanted prize cars was a good way of building up your bank balance.
They took away the ability to re-run events to win the prize car again,
so the least they could have done is let us sell the cars we didn't want.
 
Hate that issue. Got my C4 from Loeb challenge, but like to get Focus RS from selling a C4, what is damn impossible.
 
You know.. i got 2 Tankcar, 2 Stratos Rally..etc.
would be nice to be able to sell them.

Won the GT All Stars yesterday.. got me the carbon Skyline and guess what i got through the level 17 ticket..

At least i could sell it for 75'000
 
Yes I do not understand this at all. I guess if you can't sell it you only have two options. Delete it from your garage or gift it to a friend.
Since I will not drive all of these cars, if I can not sell it I will more than likely be giving a few away to friends.
 
Sure, but the point is, it is they will get those cars too!
At least the event prize cars. So there is no point of giving them away if the friends are playing GT just like you do.

Its just a bit frustrating when you got cars through the level ticket which can be won regulary in a event. there is no check routine at all.

And that i got the same car two times in one min is just plain stupid.
 
Yeah, not sure why you're not allowed to sell so many different cars.
would make the saving time for your 5million dollar race machine a lot shorter d:
 
at least you can try trading them
 
Hate that issue. Got my C4 from Loeb challenge, but like to get Focus RS from selling a C4, what is damn impossible.

You get the Focus from completing the Pro Level with all gold tropheys
 
Yea, I got 3 Shelby Cobras. Can't sell them. And I would like to sell some of my standard cars to buy some similar premiums but can't.👎
 
Back