Cars, Cars, and more Cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter BudMan244
  • 9 comments
  • 542 views
Messages
8
Does anyone have all the cars in the game. (and yes i do mean every single one) Because i am almost there i have bought all the cars possible and i only need to win a few more to have them all.
 
nup not me......but I still have a few

No doubt you used a money cheat to buy all the purchaseables
 
Originally posted by meeekael
nup not me......but I still have a few

No doubt you used a money cheat to buy all the purchaseables

i bought all of them. except race cars :D
 
I have or have had every car in the game except:

-GT40 Race Car
-Zonda Race Car
-Mine's Skyline
-R390 GT1 Race Car
-F094/H

Stev-o
 
:irked: For all of those assholes out there i don't cheat in this game, it would be so easy to just type in a cheat and look you just beat the game without having to do anything.:irked:
 
Yes, I have a saved game with "virgin" copies of every car in the game. That's how I got my database for me database. And I raced for all the unbuyable ones.
kideng
 
I don't cheat in the game, I have every single car in the PAL Game possible without gamesharks, and every single one has the highest part available (ie, fully done up) :D Lots of money went into that, lemme tell ya.
 
ditto, same here takes a long time (and money) to do this sort of thing

was after i had finished the game that I got a money injection(purely for OLR) and hybrid cars to play with
 
Yes. :D
 
Originally posted by meeekael
nup not me......but I still have a few

No doubt you used a money cheat to buy all the purchaseables

Like your avatar :drool: have you got the full picture ? :)
 
Back