Cars from Film and Television

• Thread starter ak101
  • 182 comments
MAD MAX
1974 Customized Ford Falcon XB Interceptor. One of the most Brutal looking cars ever.
original-interceptor_729.jpg

GREEN HORNET (TV SERIES)
Bruce Lee's and Van Williams's 1966 Chrysler Imperial Black Beauty from the TV series The Green Hornet. The Black Beauty, which had a rear license plate number V194, could fire explosive charges from tubes hidden behind retractable panels below the headlights which were said to be rockets with explosive warheads; had a concealed-when-not-in-use, drop-down knock-out gas nozzle in the center of the front grille and the vehicle could launch a small flying video/audio surveillance device through a small rectangular panel in the middle of the boot lid. Working rockets and gas nozzles were incorporated into the boot lid as well.
1966ImperialBlackBeauty01.jpg

JURASSIC PARK
1993 Ford Explorer XLT 4.0L V6
Safaricar.jpg

WAYNE'S WORLD
1976 AMC Pacer

Last edited:
What about the wacky Burger Mobile from Good Burger. Nothing beats Jackie Chan's and Yuen Biao's fast food van from Wheels on Meals. I don't know which van was modified and customized for the film.

Nothing beats Jackie Chan's and Yuen Biao's fast food van from Wheels on Meals. I don't know which van was modified and customized for the film.

Yes.. well, apart from that crazy Mitsubishi car that conceals a motorbike in 'Armour of God'.

Ford Fiesta H.F.H.V! Ken Block's Monster Energy Gymkhana 5 car!

(or by the time GT6 arrives, the Gymkhana 1,090,873,332,451,905,557,247 Fiesta Super Mega Turbo 2026 Warp Drive Extreme)

:)

I'd love to see an Aston Martin DB5 in Gran Turismo, it'd be even better if it was Bond's. I'd also love to see Herbie, both K.I.T.T's and the General Lee. If PD added a livery editor to GT6 it would be relatively easy to make Herbie (a black vinyl could simulate the canvas roof) and the General Lee.

As for K.I.T.T, the new version could be made if PD added a Shelby GT500 with the bonnet scoop (rather than the later vents) and you use a red/black colourshift vinyl strip placed just inside the opening on the scoop (I did this in NFS Undercover and it replicated the scanner very well as the car drove).
The old K.I.T.T would require a Pontiac Trans-am to be added and a bodykit/RM based on the car in the TV show.

Back