reliant-regal-van-09.jpg

Mr Bean's Mini

2448w40.jpg

Perhaps some Top Gear cars like the Hammerhead Eagle i-Thrust
Top-Gear-Hammerhead-Eagle-i-Thrust-electric-car-driven-by-autocar.co_.uk_.jpg

Last edited:
party-van-6.jpg

turtlevan.jpg

I know the Turtles van (party wagon) didn't feature in any of the live action films but, to see it in future Teenage Mutant Ninja films and Gran Turismo titles it wouldn't be a bad idea.

Last edited:
How 'bout a White '94 Ford Bronco XLT? with that,SSR7, and the GT4 Skyline Pace Car, we can re-enact the OJ Simpson chase.

Wish I could make a "Vanishing Point" Challenger...if it wasn't for those darn black roofs they make us have I'd have one.

eb67a016.jpg

73 Ford Mustang Mach 1 from the original Gone in 60 Seconds

The Porsche 356 from Bullitt

Aston Martin V8 Vantage from The Living Daylights

viper-series.jpg

ca0810-96651_2.jpg

The show was basically a massive advertisement for Dodge as not only the main character drove a '93 RT/10 that turned into ^this, but all cars that appeared in the city traffic were Dodge. This show made the Viper very popular.

This car that starred in the movie The Wraith (1986)
thewraith1.jpg

The original KITT from Knightrider (1982)
real-kitt-start-scene-7545632.jpg

I feel old now.

The Cortina from Life on Mars.
200MARS.jpg

Last edited:
All of the cars from the film Cannonball Run because we already have Burt Reynolds' 'Bandit' Trans Am and need to add to the 70's comedy car movies;

-Aston Martin DB5
-Ferrari 308 GTS
-Lamborghini Countach (Front wing version)
-Subaru GL
-Rolls Royce Silver Shadow
-Hawaiian Tropic Chevrolet Stock Car

And because PD like flashy lights;

-Dodge Tradesman Ambulance

The ambulance would be particularly useful for online racing in public lobbies...

I will just leave this movie car request here......

All pictures are mine (from 2012) and should need no introduction for any proper car movie fan :P.

You say Tow Mater, I say Tow Tater

(They were not permitted to use the name of Tow Mater for the vehicle initially, even though the vehicles in the movie were based on them! So they called Tow Mater "Tow Tater"... (hence the name written on poster in the garage window). They later got permission to use the name Tow Mater, but having used the other name for so long, they decided to stick with what they had).

When we were there, they were downsizing from 4 Women to 3 Women. The Kansas part of Route 66 where these vehicles are situated was not in the best financial position in 2012, but hopefully things have improved some thanks to the popularity of Mater :D

As far as i remember, Red was still called Red, but to be honest I forgot to ask :dopey:

SAM_1080 - Copy.JPG
SAM_1084 - Copy.JPG
SAM_1091 - Copy.JPG
SAM_1096 - Copy.JPG

'55 Chevy 210 from Two Lane Blacktop anyone?
55_chevy_twolaneblacktop.jpg

twolane5.jpg

twolane41-685x513.jpg

In the words of bangshift.com, "The car has a tunnel ram equipped Chevy 454, a Muncie M-22 “rock crusher” four speed, an Oldsmobile rear end, fiberglass flip nose, lexan windows, fiberglass doors, and a fiberglass trunk lid. The car is a epitome of a street racer and the Two Lane Blacktop movie did a lot of kind of glamorize that scene in ways that had never been done before."

Back