MattZR1 Messages 932 Peoria, AZ, USA Messages MattZR1_81 Apr 3, 2011 #1 What cars can you get from this one? I got the Lancia Stratos '77 Rally Car. What is the best one you can receive out of this bunch?
What cars can you get from this one? I got the Lancia Stratos '77 Rally Car. What is the best one you can receive out of this bunch?
R Renault_Glenzo Messages 150 Messages Antix5 Apr 3, 2011 #2 I got lancia delta awesome car the one I wanted too! I know my mate got ford escort not sure what else there is to win from it.
I got lancia delta awesome car the one I wanted too! I know my mate got ford escort not sure what else there is to win from it.
C Crumpet Premium Messages 9,825 Great Britain Apr 3, 2011 #3 Renault_Glenzo my mate got ford escort Click to expand... Never knew this game had a Ford Escort Rally Car, the older model.
Renault_Glenzo my mate got ford escort Click to expand... Never knew this game had a Ford Escort Rally Car, the older model.
uMadson? Messages 6,055 Cebu Messages SayakaMiki1337 Messages Kawauchi2568 Apr 3, 2011 #4 Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 Evolution 2 Rally Car '86. u jelly brah?
AudiLord Messages 27 Eindhoven Messages AudiLord Apr 3, 2011 #5 uMadson? Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 Evolution 2 Rally Car '86. u jelly brah? Click to expand... Think thats one of the best you can get ! Als Stratos Rally Car is good, the Delta you win in A-spec too....
uMadson? Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 Evolution 2 Rally Car '86. u jelly brah? Click to expand... Think thats one of the best you can get ! Als Stratos Rally Car is good, the Delta you win in A-spec too....
honkydonky Messages 221 Birmingham,UK Messages honkydonky Apr 3, 2011 #6 I got the Nissan Bluebird '69 , never seen it in any dealerships so happy to get it for the collection, wouldn't say it's the best car though
I got the Nissan Bluebird '69 , never seen it in any dealerships so happy to get it for the collection, wouldn't say it's the best car though
thesuperfunk Messages 392 Messages davenixdorf Apr 3, 2011 #7 You should also be able to win a Mitsubishi Starion Rally Car and the Renault 5 Rally Car from the ticket.
You should also be able to win a Mitsubishi Starion Rally Car and the Renault 5 Rally Car from the ticket.
Villain Ludicrous Speed Premium Messages 4,687 Golden State Messages xViLLaiNx12 Apr 3, 2011 #8 Renault_Glenzo I got lancia delta awesome car the one I wanted too! I know my mate got ford escort not sure what else there is to win from it. Click to expand... Historic Rally Cars can come from '98-'99?
Renault_Glenzo I got lancia delta awesome car the one I wanted too! I know my mate got ford escort not sure what else there is to win from it. Click to expand... Historic Rally Cars can come from '98-'99?
promann2 Messages 102 Messages Darkmenhigh Apr 3, 2011 #10 thats not good if you got lancia stratos because you can win it in historic racing car cup
ucwepn Messages 943 Messages ucwepn05 Apr 3, 2011 #11 I think I got the delta S4 long time ago though Peugeot 205 T16 is probably the best rallycar like in real life. Shame theres no Audi quattro long and short wheelbase group B cars
I think I got the delta S4 long time ago though Peugeot 205 T16 is probably the best rallycar like in real life. Shame theres no Audi quattro long and short wheelbase group B cars
leexr2i Messages 571 Chelmsford Messages leexr2i Apr 4, 2011 #13 I also got the RS200.. I would of been happy with that or the escort!
Wiegert Premium Messages 13,409 United Kingdom Apr 4, 2011 #14 I won the Ford RS200 as well. It's a good job I didn't win the Delta S4 because I already owned one.
MattZR1 Messages 932 Peoria, AZ, USA Messages MattZR1_81 Apr 4, 2011 #15 I don't suppose the Escudo is possible from this ticket, is it? What years are the qualifications for this ticket? Isn't it '89 and older?
I don't suppose the Escudo is possible from this ticket, is it? What years are the qualifications for this ticket? Isn't it '89 and older?