Cars from Historic Rally Car ticket?

  • Thread starter Thread starter MattZR1
  • 14 comments
  • 1,693 views
Messages
932
United States
Peoria, AZ, USA
Messages
MattZR1_81
What cars can you get from this one? I got the Lancia Stratos '77 Rally Car. What is the best one you can receive out of this bunch?
 
I got lancia delta awesome car the one I wanted too! I know my mate got ford escort not sure what else there is to win from it.
 
Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 Evolution 2 Rally Car '86. u jelly brah?
 
Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 Evolution 2 Rally Car '86. u jelly brah?

Think thats one of the best you can get ! Als Stratos Rally Car is good, the Delta you win in A-spec too....
 
I got the Nissan Bluebird '69 , never seen it in any dealerships so happy to get it for the collection, wouldn't say it's the best car though
 
You should also be able to win a Mitsubishi Starion Rally Car and the Renault 5 Rally Car from the ticket.
 
I got lancia delta awesome car the one I wanted too! I know my mate got ford escort not sure what else there is to win from it.

Historic Rally Cars can come from '98-'99?
 
thats not good if you got lancia stratos because you can win it in historic racing car cup
 
I think I got the delta S4 long time ago though :D Peugeot 205 T16 is probably the best rallycar like in real life. Shame theres no Audi quattro long and short wheelbase group B cars :(
 
I also got the RS200.. I would of been happy with that or the escort!
 
I won the Ford RS200 as well. It's a good job I didn't win the Delta S4 because I already owned one.
 
I don't suppose the Escudo is possible from this ticket, is it?

What years are the qualifications for this ticket? Isn't it '89 and older?
 
Back