Cars I cant sell and/or don't want.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Egor
  • 124 comments
  • 6,105 views
do u hav any sylines evos or impreza for trade ?
 
sorry I didn't get back about the GT40 pal, been a bit busy with real life today! But I see you've sorted it so no worries ;)
 
Thats okay lol.

Also dazzee, no I don't, I hate them. ;)
 
*Bump.

I now have my garange on-line. Take a look (Its in my signature) and see what you like. Make an offer.

NOTE: I'm not selling them all.
 
*Bump

Added some cars, and updated Garage.

Anyone interested?
 
Hey bud,

As we are trading already anyway, how about I give you the 4 other mattes that you are looking for in exchange for the Honda LIFE STEP VAN '72?
 
4 matte's for the Honda LIFE STEP VAN '72? Sorry I didn't quite understand the sentence :dopey: Also are you changing the trade we are having from the Peugeot 307 CC Premium AVN '04 for Matte black, for this trade? Or are we doing both?
 
4 matte's for the Honda LIFE STEP VAN '72? Sorry I didn't quite understand the sentence :dopey: Also are you changing the trade we are having from the Peugeot 307 CC Premium AVN '04 for Matte black, for this trade? Or are we doing both?

1. I was proposing that we do both deals.

2. Yes, you are getting a good deal on the second one ;) I don't have any other trades lined up and I don't currently have the Honda van so ... 5 matte paints in exchange for the Pug 307 and the Honda van.
 
Okay that's a deal. True it is a good trade, and I thank you. I will send the van tomorrow 9th of Feb, I will add you to the list ;)
 
i think i may have the Holdon Commodore SS '04
 
What would you like for it?
 
Bump*

Any more interests? Do you have an offer juelz2009?
 
Hi mate i have the f10,will trade for the Formula Gran Turismo Orange,can trade in 8 hours mate.
 
Sorry, never updated front page, I can trade 11th of Feb. If you can trade then, deal.
 
Yes im open on the 11th so thats fine.
 
Okay , that's a deal ;)
 
bump*

Any-more offers?
 
bump*

Updated first page. Anyone else interested in any of the cars?
 
Bumb*

Well I am guessing nobody is interested.
 
bump*

Added some new cars to the list of cars I really want to get rid of. Any-one interested?
 
I have the jensen interceptor, dont remember the name of the color (burgundy-ish). Let me know if you're interested
 
I would be interested in the Ferrari Enzo if you still have it...
 
I have the jensen interceptor if you're interested, I would be interested in the ferrari enzo...
 
Egor - I've got the Jensen and might be able to get the Holden from UCD (I think it is in there currently). I'm looking for the Motor Sport Elise and Lotus Carlton. Let me know if your interested.
 
Yea, if you can get it that's a deal ;)
 
Yea, if you can get it that's a deal ;)

I'll take a look tonight (approx 11:00PM EST), then let you know if I've got one or both and we can work out the details. I'll also send you a PSN Friend Request.
 
Don't send an FR unless you have the car please. If you do, add me and we will discuss on PSN. What do you mean "let you know if I've got one or both"? you only offered the Holdon Commodore SS '04.
 
egor... i have the LFA'10 :).. do you anything besides the ones u have for sale... like.. chapparal 2D or the Ferrari F1s? :/ or the CLK-GTR, lister storm or ford gt LM Spec II Test Car
 
Look at the full list of my cars in my signature, click the link to my garage.
 
Either IMPALA or the Preferably the Mark IV if its available? :/ :(
 
Back