Cars I cant sell and/or don't want.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Egor
  • 124 comments
  • 6,105 views
The Mark IV is not available. The IMPALA is however, and that's a deal, I can trade 13th of Feb. Is that okay with you?
 
Don't send an FR unless you have the car please. If you do, add me and we will discuss on PSN. What do you mean "let you know if I've got one or both"? you only offered the Holdon Commodore SS '04.

I've got the Jensen Interceptor in My Garage currently. I thought you were saying "deal" to trade two cars (Your Motor Sport Elise and Carlton) for two cars (my Jensen and the Holden - assuming I can get it). Sorry if I got the wrong impression.

Do you have the Motor Sport Elise '99 or the Lotus Carlton '90?
 
No sorry I dont and I miss read your post, It's my fault. You know my garage is in my signature? I have said a few times in this topic already. You have anything else you would like for the cars?
 
Hey Egor. Yes ok 13th february is fine :)
 
Of course I am...... What car would like to swap for it?

Also Wendigo7, Added to list of trades.
 
That's a deal, I will have to trade with you next week, as I am full up for this week. Will the 14th Feb be okay for you?
 
That's a deal, I will have to trade with you next week, as I am full up for this week. Will the 14th Feb be okay for you?


no prob, just remind me cos i will forget :)
 
I will add you, and message you about it on the day we trade ;) Added to the list ;)
 
Last edited:
Any more offers out there? You could miss your chance to get a car you want/need. i am closing trades at the end of next week and there is 6 spots available.
 
I want a ferrari f2010 , i will give you a jay leno tank car and ferrari p4
 
I don't have an F10... Where did you get that from?
 
Any more interests? The list of car at the front page are not the only cars up for trade, look in my garage for the full list of cars. NOTE: Some are not up for trade
 
Chrysler Prowler '02
Jensen Interceptor MkIII '74
Have those two and can trade from Sunday onwards.
 
Yea, but what would you like in return for them?
 
Bump*

Any more offers, 5 more slots are open for trades.
 
Then, sorry for asking, why did you post if you were not interested?

Any-who, anyone interested?
 
I still have that Jensen Interceptor if you're till interested. Not sure if you're still getting it from GT-Bob. I saw he was shopping it around still. Lemme know...
 
No I am not getting it from him. i am still interested, what would you like for it?
 
How about the McLaren MP4-12C '10?
 
Sorry that's not up for trade, anything else?
 
Yes, but it has modifications done to it. It is yellow with a carbon bonnet on it, and has all of the aerodynamic upgrades on it. Or is that okay for you?
 
Ya thats kool with me. When are you free to trade? This is the first one I've done so a little help walking me through the process it would be greatly appreciated
 
I am free to trade 17th of Feb. Deal I will add you to the list.

I will send a friend request on PSN, on the day of trade, I will send the car, and so will you. If you think you will forget, just tell me to remind you, and I will message you on the day.
 
Sounds good to me. I'll probably rememeber but a reminder would be appreciated...
 
Okay then, I will message you on the day ;)
 
Bump*

Only two more slots available!
 
Back