cars on gT3

I personaly think that they should have kept all of the cars that were on GT2 on all of the rest of the gt's. Im not trying to down grade on it but I woundered why they took all of the musclecars of on GT3!. :mad: :mad:

Because of time, PD didn't have time to put half as many cars in GT3 as GT2 had. To put it into perspective, the cars in GT2 each took a couple of days to model in GT3 they took a copuple of weeks. As a result PD decided to focus GT3 almost soley on GT and sportscars and many of the cars from GT2 like the muscle cars and classic cars didn't fit into this category ofcourse PD had to keep the cheap runarounds for you to start of with as well.

This is suppose to be in the GT3 forums not GT2 forums.

Since this does relate to a GT3 topic.

Now, about the muscle cars. Live is right. But afterall - you got that **** box Shelby Cobra.

I agree with Triple Zero, Once they ad a car to the GT Series it should always be included in future GT Games, PD is always super late with the delivery of there games anyway, They should of Delayed GT3 and Got it right! It was promised Drag Racing and several other goodies and taking out used cars and Racing Mods/Racing Simulator was very dissappointing!!!

GT3 would'nt have just come out if PD were going to include all the cars in GT2 and then some. Sony made PD release GT3 anyway because the PS2 needed a killer racing game, RR5 just wasn't up to the job.

live4speed
Sony made PD release GT3 anyway because the PS2 needed a killer racing game...
Yeah, that's pretty much my feeling towards GT3. Graphically beautiful but lacking new tracks and/or about 300 more cars!

On the other hand, GT4 seems to be in perpetual hold since PD wants to keep adding more filler and the next, latest, concept car.

Back