- 464

- Québec
- nuke4U
I don't have my MC's marked, never got into them really, but will try to send some later tonight.![]()
Ok cool:tup:
I also try to own 5 of every rare paints on my mygt.net page. I'm offering 1 full set of gears for 5 paints.
I don't have my MC's marked, never got into them really, but will try to send some later tonight.![]()
YOU didnt send lvl 12 my friend flybynighter did you said you were gonna on the 15th but u didnt so can i get a 21 instead ill send the nissan
DUDE just dup the 21 plz i really need it im sending the nissan now just send me a lvl 21 dude as a friend please
Ok cool:tup:
I also try to own 5 of every rare paints on my mygt.net page. I'm offering 1 full set of gears for 5 paints.
I think you are a little confused. I never sent you a ticket, I offered to send the level 12 for free because of my misreading your thread, then you said you had one, so then you asked for an 11,which doesn't exist, then a 21, which I don't have, then the Peugeot 206 rally, but before I had a chance to send that, you told me not to.
Ok buddy, just took care of you with MC's for the day. Now I'll look at paints.
Great, thanks:tup:
I know I did send him a Level 12, hes saying you sent it, and you said you didn't. Lol.
And just did 5 paints, enjoy! Just send over a few more Gears or Horns or whatever lol, only ones I'm still looking for please.
Thanks mate, but I don't see any horns on your OP, any particular one. Otherwise I'll send 68 gear items![]()
Try the links in my signature, I'm going to change the OP soon.
Horns #274-275-276-277-279 sent:tup:
And I'm sending right now the whole Thunder set:tup:
Come back to me tomorrow for some more trades
Cheers![]()
Great! Thanks!
Come back to me tomorrow for some more trades but please make sure you're sending paints that I DONT HAVE 5 ALREADY, as I'm trying to own only 5 of them, thanks.
Cheers
I'm not sure where I can see your paints?
Second Lotus send and lvl 23 received.
Can trade tomorrow and the next few days....anyone?
mdclappsAnd your Level 22 was sent, thanks for the trades!
@mdclapps check my sig below see if anything you need and we sort ok !!!!
http://www.mygranturismo.net/user_sheet.php?id=17710