Cars, Tickets, Gears, Horns, Museum Card & Other Wants

  • Thread starter Thread starter mdclapps
  • 66 comments
  • 4,024 views
if you give me this, GT Academy 2012 Official Outfit

ill give you a custom colored Camaro with strpies
 
I'm looking for the Suit, I don't have it. Hence the Want thread. :)

Thanks for offering, but I am not looking for a custom colored Camaro with strpies.

if you give me this, GT Academy 2012 Official Outfit

ill give you a custom colored Camaro with strpies
 
i have horn 22 would you swap it for a ford f150 lightning?
 
Im not sure if anyone is listening but can i trade for the 1989 ticket? i also dont know if anyone already has it. im willing to trade pretty much any car that is under a million or 5 gold chromes?
 
Sorry, I only trade car/car or ticket/car. Will trade horns with you though.

i have horn 22 would you swap it for a ford f150 lightning?
 
I would suggest making your own thread. Unfortunately, I cannot help with this.

Im not sure if anyone is listening but can i trade for the 1989 ticket? i also dont know if anyone already has it. im willing to trade pretty much any car that is under a million or 5 gold chromes?
 
Back