Cars uncustomizable?/Update: check post 1 to get some taste of what it should've been

  • Thread starter Thread starter Darkpitiless
  • 345 comments
  • 28,147 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, before anyone here accuses me of kissing PD's ass ... I'm just waiting till I've had time to play the game and mess around with it to come to any grievances I may have.

Hey no ones complaining about how it will handle, but some things are plain as day, standard car inferiority and limitations for one...dont have to play the game to see the differences , you cant even ZOOM IN to the standard models in photomode as much as the premiums...

Its like sweeping dirt under a rug. They want us to have beer goggles 80% of the time...
 
So sad!!!, Going to have to drive a Civic on Steeles for ever then, how hard is it change wheels just like GT4?? or simply position the camera over the hood?

EFFING DISASTER.
 
One thing amazes me. Threads with people complaining started appearing, other threads were flooded with unhappy post and what does that mean? It means people are unhappy with what is being delivered after all that hype. Yet to true fanboys we are only emo's and whiners. PD could've put the badge of GT5 on a GT2 disc and you would still be happy and buy it, wouldn't you?
 
To go off on another path.....can we only paint cars with colors of the cars we already own? I HATE having a ton of cars in my garage, usually only a couple, so can I only repaint cars to those colors?
 
Good god, just don't buy the game then!!! I'm done with GTplanet forums. I will ride out this week and pick up my copy next week. GG!
 
Good god, just don't buy the game then!!! I'm done with GTplanet forums. I will ride out this week and pick up my copy next week. GG!

QFT. Some people just have a sense of entitlement. Completely unfounded one at that.
 
In FM3 I don't own and haven't painted one single car 'rice'. There's this thing called motorsport and the cars have liveries, even in group.N yeah, which means FM3 allows people to make their own racing cars. How is wanting that ability in GT akin to wanting to go back to the dark days of Fast and Furious overload?
 
Everybody is judging from that damn stolen disk..Maby is an unfinished version who knows ??
I really hope it is....!!!! :grumpy:
 
In FM3 I don't own and haven't painted one single car 'rice'. There's this thing called motorsport and the cars have liveries, even in group.N yeah, which means FM3 allows people to make their own racing cars. How is wanting that ability in GT akin to wanting to go back to the dark days of Fast and Furious overload?

Yeah some people here are ignorant enough to let go of it.
 
Everybody is judging from that damn stolen disk..Maby is an unfinished version who knows ??
I really hope it is....!!!! :grumpy:

Stop fooling ur self. What we saw is what we will get.
 
Stop fooling ur self. What we saw is what we will get.

Oh so you saw the premiums being customize also huh? I missed that video. :rolleyes:
 
lol @ the thought of being able to do 'aero mods' on a standard car.

full bodykit and stock rims anyone?

dodgy spoilers and limited paint choice is it.
 
Why are you so sure ???

This guy already aswered you're question before u even wrote it.

Hey no ones complaining about how it will handle, but some things are plain as day, standard car inferiority and limitations for one...dont have to play the game to see the differences , you cant even ZOOM IN to the standard models in photomode as much as the premiums...

Its like sweeping dirt under a rug. They want us to have beer goggles 80% of the time...
 
lol @ the thought of being able to do 'aero mods' on a standard car.

full bodykit and stock rims anyone?

dodgy spoilers and limited paint choice is it.

Forza fags will have hard times trying to stop laughing at us.
 
Don't worry, Need for Speed Hot Pursuit is coming out around the same time and I think Forza's got an ultimate edition out so you can always put neons and spoilers in either of those games. You could even put some stickers so the cars look like they're going faster.

Seriously though, at least wait for the game to come out. We don't even know yet if that build you're referring to is the FINAL one.

Edit: Also, it's a real driving simulator, not the Ultimate Photoshop or something.

You can't please everyone I guess!
Kai....
 
Ok ok.. that really sucks for me but i will buy the game anyway... Me: (PD's Puppet):dunce:
 
Keep in mind that he went through the menu's with ONE car. It's a definate no-no on the wheels it seems but there's a high probability that the aero parts and race mods options will be diffrent on the 799 other standard cars.

It's amusing how people cling onto hope when the evidence is right there in our face.;)
 
You all guys are responsible for making me go far in hyping the game :( . Ahh i can't believe i won't be able to customize my M5. Such a gorgeous game with a lack of very important features.

You don't know if you won't be able to customize your M5. You're just assuming you can't based on a video showing a honda civic. If you looked at the Body parts icon, you would see that there are the bumper, sideskirts and rear bumper and wing highlighted. Stop making stupid accusations based on 1 video showing 1 car.
 
Oh so you saw the premiums being customize also huh? I missed that video. :rolleyes:

lol, i'm also assuming he saw the other 700+ cars getting custumized aswell. :) It's so funny how quick people are at jumping to conclusions when they don't even know half the story.:indiff:
srry for dlb post.
 
It's amusing how people cling onto hope when the evidence is right there in our face.;)

So.. where's the evidence? You should lay off the rice.
I'm pretty sure that the only video of a car in GTAuto is of the Civic. Obviously you have the game if you know so much about the other cars having the Aero mods or not. :rolleyes:
 
lol @ the thought of being able to do 'aero mods' on a standard car.

full bodykit and stock rims anyone?

dodgy spoilers and limited paint choice is it.

that makes no sense at all..:drool:im sure all of us, in real life who are car enthusiasts will change the rims before putting a bodykit.

I dont see the point in adding a full bodykit on that civic when its rolling on hub cabs:idea:... it looks argh *heart broken*
 
What bothers me is that in GT4 you could change the wheels of allmost all the cars..They could at least make this possible with less graphics wheels.
 
So.. where's the evidence? You should lay off the rice.
I'm pretty sure that the only video of a car in GTAuto is of the Civic. Obviously you have the game if you know so much about the other cars having the Aero mods or not. :rolleyes:

That's the problem!!! I like the civic very much i'd use it alot on GT4, but the standar wheels are rubbish.
 
Why wheels though. I mean couldn't we change wheels in previous games?
 
Thats the problem!!! I like the civic very much, but the standar wheels are rubbish.

Use a Premium EK if you like Civics that much..
 
It's amusing how people cling onto hope when the evidence is right there in our face.;)

You remind me of some fellas here who acted proffissional and claimed that the leaked copys are just a fakes. Diffirence between me and you is that i admit what i see, but you won't admit it until u get it in ur hands.
 
The huge amount of cars is what destroyed the game. KZ i way too obsessed about quantity. Mr Yamauchi, Quality over quantity, never consider quantity over quality.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back