Cars With Unique And Interesting Modifications

United States
Massachusetts
llClaude_Speedll
BlazingSol05
For example, the Mitubishi Lancer Evolution X can have a safety car strobe kit added now
fsck31x.png

And yes, they blink. If you come across vehicles with unique and interesting modifications, post 'em here so we can make a database for easy access.

I was gonna make a post about this lol, apparently lots of new body kits and crap.

The '97(?) Firebird Trans Am has custom Forza racing front and spoiler.

For those curious, the 2018 Porsche 911 GT2 RS doesn't have anything fancy, just the Forza aero front and rear.

I know the post that follows is going to be about cars that DON'T have interesting modifications (even though they should have) but I think it has to be said.

I'm a little miffed, the Civic Type R FE and the Maserati GT-S FE both have bodykits if you rent them in free drive, but after getting the standard editions of those cars I've found the bodykits are apparently unique to the FE versions of the cars. The Maserati kit is a bit tacky considering it's on a Maserati, but I was looking forward to trying out the kit on the Civic which is already a bit ridiculous on its own.

It also seems the HSV Maloo has had the ridiculous oversized roo bars from Horizon 3 removed at the last minute, because you can still select bodykit conversions in the conversion section, but the only option is the stock kit. Again, the roo bars are tacky and really kind of pointless, but it still sucks that they're gone.

The Holden Sandman van has 2 options. Option 1 is you get a oversized motor and two surfboards strapped to the roof. Option 2 is that you still have oversized motor but the van is now made into a Ute.

If Forza Horizon 3 is a reference then both the Lamborghini Murciélago and Ferrari 458 Italia will have some sweet widebody kits from either Rocket Bunny or Liberty Walk.

There are more cars that have them but those 2 impressed me the most in FH3.

I'm guessing the R34 does not have a lightbar option whilst it'll get 50 Gran Turismo pace car liveries. :P
I just bought the R34 specifically to check that... sadly, no. Just the standard tuner parts.

Honda CR-X & 2000 Prelude both have MUGEN kits

Toureag & Q7 both have awful Euro tuner kits

DB4 GT has the option to add factory bumpers

Honda CR-X & 2000 Prelude both have MUGEN kits

Toureag & Q7 both have awful Euro tuner kits

DB4 GT has the option to add factory bumpers
Does the CRX finally have sideskirts?

Are the pace car lights unique or just the same model for each car?
Same for each car, far as I can tell. I don't really know why they would have to make multiple versions, especially since they only seem to be on new-ish cars that would all be using modern kit anyway.

Speaking of sideskirts... Is it just me, or are lightbars really making sideskirts disappear from cars?
The lightbars are listed as a sideskirt option, oddly enough, so technically they are replacing them. You'd think they would make them an alternate hood thing like they do with the add-ons for police and rally cars. Although they did at least have the foresight to make the lightbars increase drag slightly rather than decrease it... which might be why they're under sideskirts, I guess?

OK, I think that's the moment where T10 have truly jumped the shark. Instead of using the hood modifications or coding in a roof upgrade section, they add them to side skirts.

Good grief.

Speaking of sideskirts... Is it just me, or are lightbars really making sideskirts disappear from cars?

I noticed that on the Audi RS6 Avant. Thought it was a bit weird and just assumed they were painted black for some reason with the light bar lol

Back