Cars With Unique And Interesting Modifications

The lightbars are listed as a sideskirt option, oddly enough, so technically they are replacing them. You'd think they would make them an alternate hood thing like they do with the add-ons for police and rally cars. Although they did at least have the foresight to make the lightbars increase drag slightly rather than decrease it... which might be why they're under sideskirts, I guess?

It still doesn't make too much sense, basically rn the game is "switching off" the sideskirts when applying light bars. Only explaination is a major oversight on T10's part that will hopefully be patched in the future.

Apparently there's a glitch with the 458 Speciale where the wing... Well, as they say an image speaks a thousand words :lol:
22310395_1823374831010548_6585002122540343132_n.jpg

22228321_1823374777677220_3421661929205798493_n.jpg

Quick question - For the newly added Widebody kits on Forza Edition cars like the ND MX-5 and Maserati Gran Turismo, they're not available on standard models of these cars, right? I can't find any new kits on the ND MX-5.

Quick question - For the newly added Widebody kits on Forza Edition cars like the ND MX-5 and Maserati Gran Turismo, they're not available on standard models of these cars, right? I can't find any new kits on the ND MX-5.
None of the standard versions of cars have the widebody kits of their FE counterparts (for all new Forza Editions)

Correct, unfortunately.

None of the standard versions of cars have the widebody kits of their FE counterparts (for all new Forza Editions)
Though to be fair, if you could put the widebody kits on the standard cars then the FE versions would have nothing particularly special about them, other than the credit/XP boosts.

Though to be fair, if you could put the widebody kits on the standard cars then the FE versions would have nothing particularly special about them, other than the credit/XP boosts.
To take that fairness back, a lot of the FE cars gave no visual differences.

I think the base car is as it originally came out, so is it a Forza wing, or is it the Evo wing they received after a year or so?
Forza wing similar to the one on the 458 S

I think the base car is as it originally came out, so is it a Forza wing, or is it the Evo wing they received after a year or so?
Forza wing similar to the one on the 458 S

The Nissan Fairlady Z 432 has quite a bit of modifying options: a standard widebody kit, a Rocket Bunny conversion, and the in the aero section there's some rally options that add Datsun-branded mudflaps, bumper mounts for a spare tire and bunch of lights scattered all over the hood like someone tripped and fell on it.

Also, if you're a dork like me who likes street racing anime/manga from the '90s, the Kaminari front bumper and Rocket Bunny spoiler will give you an almost perfect Devil Z replica (can't quite find the right wheels though).

The Nissan Fairlady Z 432 has quite a bit of modifying options: a standard widebody kit, a Rocket Bunny conversion, and the in the aero section there's some rally options that add Datsun-branded mudflaps, bumper mounts for a spare tire and bunch of lights scattered all over the hood like someone tripped and fell on it.

Also, if you're a dork like me who likes street racing anime/manga from the '90s, the Kaminari front bumper and Rocket Bunny spoiler will give you an almost perfect Devil Z replica (can't quite find the right wheels though).
I basically did this with mine

36797606043_47d28e8cc1_c.jpg

Ford Riley Daytona Prototype has an option for front canards and a rear diffuser.

1976 F1 cars also have the option to have the aero packages from their 1975 counterparts with no performance difference.

Last edited:
Ford Riley Daytona Prototype has an option for front canards and a rear diffuser.

1976 F1 cars also have the option to have the aero packages from their 1975 counterparts with no performance difference.

Thats cool to see some different aero options for racecars if they were ever available in real life

Back