Cars You Have Driven the Farthest

Just curious what is the longest distance others have driven in a single car.

I'm currently at 1,895.6ks in an MR2 1600 G-limited Super Charger '86
I'm surprised to find I've driven that far in that thing.

Just look it up in stats, "Longest Run"

Nearly 14.000 kms in the Audi R8 LMS Ultra (Audi Sport Team Phoenix) '12
the other (I have two of them) with extra body rigidity installed, has done some 5.000 kms.

Just curious what is the longest distance others have driven in a single car.

I'm currently at 1,895.6ks in an MR2 1600 G-limited Super Charger '86
I'm surprised to find I've driven that far in that thing.

Just look it up in stats, "Longest Run"
Merged with existing thread. Please search before creating new ones.

I used the Mercedes VGT car for most of the normal game. I've got about 850 some odd miles on it. (I'm away from my PS3 at the moment so I don't know for sure.)

For the most part, since I started "collecting" and tuning cars, I haven't spent much time on a lot of them at any one time. The ones I upgrade and tune get around 100 miles on them though.

I'd have to look up the actual stats, but I doubt it's very high. I have too many projects going in-game to find myself dedicating time to just 1 each session.

I'd love to say my MK.IV Supra, but I know it's not, I keep buying & tuning other distractions :lol:

The thing is i don't always drive the same car for like over 9000m or something because in a one lobby i could switch around 10-20 different cars to drive with so this is really low compared to you guys and also this might be really odd since i stopped driving it since way long time ago but...

It's the Mercedes Benz AMG VGT @ 1,385 Miles. My reaction to it is like :odd: ....bu....but....how? I rarely drive this thing since it looks really ugly and drives like 🤬. The only time i really used this is when i was completing Career mode especially the Super Career Races (Except 24M Spa and 24M Le mans since i used my Sauber C9) and the first ever time trial season events (which was on 5th of December of last year!) other than that none....

However i had also couple cars with that mile range like my Supra, my RUF, My aventador, my LMP, LMGTP and Group C cars like my 787B, Ts020, my skyline, my mustang.....etc

EDIT:
Btw My total mileage is 16,472.5

Last edited:
My Ferrari 458 Italia (modified) has done 6,327.1km out of a total 29,682.8km

I just love that car so much. It was one of the first 3 I bought in GT6 (Jazz/Lancer Evo X/458).

Nissan GTR Black Edition'12 (tuned) 2,222.3 miles out of a total mileage of 25,155.9 miles.

So much fun with 1100BHP but goes around corners rather well, I have too many GTR's in GT6.

About 1200 - 1300 km with my Shelby Series 1. Absolutely love that thing to bits :)

My '90 NSX still hangs on to the lead with 1,100 miles. Meanwhile, I have a BTR and an HSV-010 that have 1,000 miles.

My total distance is around 32,000 miles with 290 cars. Without checking every last one, I think the vast majority have less than 100 miles logged. I'm not even sure which are my top 10 furthest driven cars.

I'd love to say my MK.IV Supra, but I know it's not, I keep buying & tuning other distractions :lol:

As it turns out, the Supra is the farthest driven :D, 720.2 miles. I must've drove it more than I thought.

My favorite C63 has now done exactly 5000 km. ;)
WP_20141125_001.jpg

WP_20141125_19_03_58_Pro.jpg

Latest Posts

Back