Cars You Have Driven the Farthest

Tommykaira ZZ-II: ~450 km.
But I have two of them (one stock, one tuned). The other has ~300 km on the clock.
One day later, and it's got over 1000 km on it. Today was a good day (also completed 100% of the game today).

Was just wondering what you use it in?

Aaannnddd what's your average km/h ? :) ;). Also how many nose over nose rolls do you have on that? ;)

Use it for the begginer races, idk the average km\h, nose rolls? You mean manly frontflips? :D None ;)

For me I can't remember off the top of my head my stats, but the car that has the most mileage for me is my Carl Edwards Ford Fusion 2013 that I use for grinding :lol:. It's only like 125-150, but keep in mind I've only started playing for about one and a half since I got my Logitech G27. In total my miles are around 1,000.

Edit: Grammar

Last edited by a moderator:
My Toyota TS030, which I've had for just over a week, has 2,300 miles on it.

I have 14,500 miles in total so far.

My R-18 did 3.257 km so far, but the T030 has allready 2.500+ km and will catch the Audi soon.

Not sure but I belive there is allready a tyread like this....

Don't have the milage in front of me, but I know it's the Auto Union Streamliner. I did a lot of grinding with that thing in Like The Wind before the Red Bull events came along.

LCC Rocket '07 1500miles approx.
Soon followed by the BMW M3 GT '11 with 1200miles approx. which will soon overtake the Rocket

And overall miles about 33,000 miles.

RenaultSport Clio :( just over 500miles i think. i don't stick to one car much, i prefer to use as many as possible, its why they are there right?

Redbull x2011; 18k or so, had to get the platinum within the first 3 days lol, so i rubber banded it over night at motegi.

12,000 K/M (Kilometers) in total..

1. Pagani Huayra 15tg Anniversary Edition ' 13-3,886 K/M
2. Honda HSV-010 15th Anniverary Edition' 11- 1,823 K/M 2,226 K/M
3. LCC Rocket- 1,227 K/M 1,734 K/M
4. RedBull X2014 F.C.- 882 K/M

Last edited:
My total distance driven is a bit over 15,000 miles

Most miles on any car is one of the Nascars at somewhere around 900 miles.

I probably have 5 or 6 cars that have over 500 miles on them but as you may have guessed I have driven a lot of different cars along the way.

I think I'm around 20,000 total miles, and my highest mileage is 833 on my '90 NSX. I wish there was a way to sort the cars by miles driven like GT5.

Yeah, I miss that option - you could sort by wins as well couldn't you?

Yep, that too. It always seems when a feature is added (or reintroduced) something else gets dropped from one title to the next. GT5 didn't have the live odometer in the normal view HUD, but GT6 and GT4 do. Guess I should be thankful for that. :odd:

I just wish PD had a comprehensive car stat page for our garages on line. The Kudos Prime one is ok, but a PD developed one could be better.

Back